For other positions, some roles may be based outside of our Denver office (as stated in the Job Title). Roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 28 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
At Guild, we uphold our Core Values in everything we do. Our team emphasizes our Core Values in the following ways:
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset - using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success - building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging - recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
Guild is hiring a Senior Product Designer to help craft our B2B product experiences, used by our partners and customers to enable millions of Americans to head back to school.
You’ll approach design as an experiment to help the team to learn quickly, and will work to optimize end-to-end product experiences for our users.
We’re looking for a product design generalist with strong skills in interaction design, visual design and user research. You’ll be great for this role if you have a passion for working on greenfield software projects collaboratively with product managers and engineers.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Conceptualize and design prototypes, test with users, iterate, and work with the greater team to deploy simple, elegant, and purposeful experiences
- Own and take responsibility for your work from ideation to deployment
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure execution is what is imagined and expected
- Work with more junior designers to continue pushing our craft forward
- Create data informed designs using research, data and analytics
- Bring ideas, collaborate, and contribute to high-level strategic decisions with other designers, product managers, and engineers
- Work within and expand our evolving design language system that exports to over 5+ products that touch millions of student lives and Fortune 50 enterprise partners
- Lead design thinking activities cross-functionally to absorb knowledge and needed information from partners
- Communicate, participate, and prepare for design walkthroughs, critiques, and reviews in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity and changing needs
- Proactively contribute to product strategy and roadmaps through customer research and design explorations
- Bring your full self to our growing team and help define our culture and values
- 5+ years of product design experience as an individual contributor working collaboratively with product managers and developers/engineers
- Worked with a variety of partners and can confidently present and share your work
- Owned product design end-to-end for multiple successful products at scale
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, with an entrepreneurial ownership mentality
- Care deeply about technical, scalable, and user-centric models of design
- Experience in Figma and using a design system
- Experience partnering with product managers, software engineers, support, marketing and other business partners
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $135,000 - $172,500, as well as company stock options.
, we unlock the talent and economic potential of America’s workforce for employees and their companies. We partner with the nation’s largest employers—including Walmart, Chipotle, Discover, Hilton, Macy’s, Target, and The Walt Disney Company—to create cultures of opportunity that help them attract and retain top talent, while building the workforce of the future from within. By using our proprietary Career Opportunity Platform to develop education and learning programs that work in the real-world, thousands of employees at those companies have gained the skills, knowledge, and guidance they need to build a brighter future for themselves and their families—all without paying for tuition or career services on their own.
Guild is female-founded and a certified B Corp
. The company has been named to the TIME100 Most Influential Companies of 2022 list, CNBC Disruptor50 list three years in a row, Inc. Best Led Companies list, Fast Co. World Changing Ideas list and the B Lab Best for the World list among many others.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- Open vacation policy for employees to rest and recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. As of February 1, 2022, we will be expanding our in-person vaccination requirement to include booster shots. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions fcan be requested for medical or religious reasons.