Are you looking for a high energy, strategic, and fast-paced position as a Senior Product Manager? Join Relias, the company changing lives throughout the world by helping healthcare organizations improve their clinical and financial outcomes!
For 11,000+ health care and human service organizations, Relias helps clients deliver better clinical and financial outcomes by elevating the performance of teams. We help organizations across the continuum of care get better at maintaining compliance, developing staff and promoting consistent, high-quality care. Our platform employs assessments to reveal specific gaps in skills and addresses them with personalized and engaging learning, choosing from 7,000+ online courses that meet accrediting board, state and federal requirements. We are passionate about our products and our clients; what we deliver and the impact we have on the world is truly something you can be proud to represent. Join us and make a difference.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Fantastic health and wellness benefits package, including an outstanding 401k match, a flexible PTO program, and a generous and inclusive parental leave policy. Additionally, Relias pays for the employee portion of the monthly healthcare premium!
- Flexible work environment with onsite and work from home options – you choose when you want to come into the office!
- Active Employee Resource Groups open to all employees!
- Comprehensive onboarding program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- 20%+ annual employee promotion and transfer rate
- Multiple development program options – leadership development, professional development curriculums, and Nanodegree options in both technology and data science
- Professional development gained from conference attendance and participation in organizations like NC Tech
The Senior Product Manager will act as the leader of a cross-functional team consisting of Product UX, and Engineering to solve Relias’ business problems and deliver against our product strategy.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Developing and enhancing products by aligning business and technical needs, defining business value (impact and strategic importance), defining and measuring success of their product through product and business outcomes in partnership with business stakeholders (Sales/Client Success).
- Leading the discovery process to understand customer needs, opportunities, and pain points
- Engaging with clients to obtain and implement feedback
- Analyzing data to draw insights from current product performance to deliver on key user metrics.
- Planning development milestones with Scrum team and ensure stakeholder alignment and achieve business outcomes
- Providing business and market context to the development team
- Prioritizing the development team’s backlog
- Creating requirements like user stories and acceptance criteria
- Participating in the commercialization and go to market activities for Relias products, features, and acquisition migrations
- Facilitating and performing demos for both technical and business stakeholders
- Creating product documentation including release notes, FAQ’s and Launch Briefs
- Defining and improving product management best practices for Relias PM, mentoring teammates (stakeholder management, OKR/Goal Alignment, Portfolio Strategy)
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proven ability to deliver solutions to business problems, assessing risks and data to inform prioritization.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Experience with agile development process, UX, and customer discovery
- Experience with feature and business planning and go to market of new products
- Understanding of business requirements of internal functions like sales, engineering and marketing
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED (MINIMUM REQUIRED)
- 5+ years of experience in product management in SaaS and/or healthcare industry
- Understanding of contemporary technologies and their applicability to solve healthcare business problems
- Can-do attitude with ability to get things done under minimal supervision and drive results across cross functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, solid presentation skills, and proven ability to run effective meetings
- Very strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to achieve results through influence
EDUCATION REQUIRED (MINIMUM REQUIRED)
- Bachelors’ Degree or comparable work experience
- Degree in computer science, technical discipline, or healthcare specialty
Relias is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
IN OFFICE REQUIREMENT:
Relias values collaboration and wants to ensure that our team members have opportunities to work with their teams regularly for professional development opportunities. Our flexible hybrid work environment requires that you live in the state of North Carolina, within a commutable distance to our office (~1-hour commute). You would be expected to work in our Morrisville, NC Headquarters approximately 30 days/quarter.