Are you looking for a high energy, strategic, and fast-paced position as a Senior Product Manager? Join Relias, the company changing lives throughout the world by helping healthcare organizations improve their clinical and financial outcomes!
For 11,000+ health care and human service organizations, Relias helps clients deliver better clinical and financial outcomes by elevating the performance of teams. We help organizations across the continuum of care get better at maintaining compliance, developing staff and promoting consistent, high-quality care. Our platform employs assessments to reveal specific gaps in skills and addresses them with personalized and engaging learning, choosing from 7,000+ online courses that meet accrediting board, state and federal requirements. We are passionate about our products and our clients; what we deliver and the impact we have on the world is truly something you can be proud to represent. Join us and make a difference.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Fantastic health and wellness benefits package, including an outstanding 401k match, a flexible PTO program, and a generous and inclusive parental leave policy. Additionally, Relias pays for the employee portion of the monthly healthcare premium!
- Flexible work environment with onsite and work from home options – you choose when you want to come into the office!
- Active Employee Resource Groups open to all employees!
- Comprehensive onboarding program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- 20%+ annual employee promotion and transfer rate
- Multiple development program options – leadership development, professional development curriculums, and Nanodegree options in both technology and data science
- Professional development gained from conference attendance and participation in organizations like NC Tech
The Senior Product Manager for Communities is responsible for the delivery of consumer-facing features on the Nurse.com website and mobile application to support our mission of providing lifelong enablement solutions to nurses and healthcare talent.
Essential Job Functions
- Developing and enhancing the Nurse.com web and mobile experiences by aligning business and technical needs, analyzing customer and product data, turning customer insights into actionable initiatives, determining rollout strategy, and managing risks
- Building collaborative relationships with key business stakeholders by driving priorities aligned to business goals, developing, communicating and prioritizing the product roadmap, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership
- Partnering with Product Management leadership to execute on the product strategy narrative as well as initial market rollout milestones
- Providing overall direction to product teams by analyzing business objectives and customer needs, ensuring alignment when executing the product strategy.
- Leading a cross-functional team in developing and executing product discovery and delivery plans for consumer facing products, ensuring product performance is captured to measure success.
- Analyzing and assessing data to build cross functional partnerships with the goal of developing platform-level infrastructure that attracts, engages and retains healthcare talent.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Expert experience with agile development process, UX, and customer discovery
- Expert experience with feature and business planning and go to market execution of new products
- Expert experience with search engine optimization and conversion optimization for consumer-facing websites and mobile applications
- Positive attitude with ability to get things done under minimal supervision and drive results across cross functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, solid presentation skills, and proven ability to run effective meetings
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to achieve results through influence
- Proven ability to deliver solutions to business problems, assessing risks and data to inform prioritization.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Comfortable interacting at all levels of an organization and presenting to executive leadership.
- Solid understanding and proven experience working in a dynamic development environment.
Experience Required (Required)
- 8 + years of experience in product management role required: experience with consumer and/or dual-marketplace web and mobile applications is required.
- 8+ years of experience designing products for a dual sided marketplace
- Experience discovering and defining the requirements of a content management system used by marketing/business users to deliver content to website visitors
- Experience building Native and/or Flutter mobile applications
- Experience with natural language processing, classification, matching and engagement tools.
Experience Required (Desired)
- Experience leading scrum teams using an empowered team framework
- Experience in the talent acquisition, recruiting and/or staffing industry
- Experience in the healthcare industry
Education Required (Minimum required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or a related business degree.
Relias is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
Relias new hires are required to submit proof of completing a COVID-19 vaccine series (1st & 2nd dose of Moderna or Pfizer; or single dose of Johnson & Johnson as well as a booster shot, if time applicable) during their onboarding process. For new hires that are going to be required to be onsite ongoing (i.e., essential staff), we will allow application for approval of medical and/or religious exemption.
Company: Relias LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: North Carolina
Postal Code: 27560
Job ID: 255434
Date: Dec 30, 2022
Location: Morrisville, NC, US, 27560