About The Position
Welcome to Amplio! We are a global EdTech company that helps students with special needs meet their potential. Developed in partnership with parents, academia, and special education experts, our digital platform equips students with individualized, evidence-based interventions, closing learning gaps to amplify progress. We partner with US school districts, K-12 providers, and state-level agencies. If you are ambitious, believe in our mission, and thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments, we invite you to apply!
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to help design, build, and roll out products that create delightful experiences for special education students, leveraging adaptive feedback to improve their cognitive skills. In close collaboration with both our domestic customers and our international product and development teams, this person will leverage their knowledge of deep technology and closed-loop intelligence to personalize student learning journeys while also ensuring seamless, outcome-based experiences for educators.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own the end-to-end product development lifecycle with a scrappy, hands-on approach, while ensuring constant alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Employ a scrappy, hands-on approach to all aspects of product management, including market research, specifications, sales support, and more
- Communicate with stakeholders at the ground level, including direct interactions with customers, industry experts, other product managers, and cross-functional teams (especially engineering and customer facing teams) to ensure that our product philosophy is informed by both macro-level trends and customer-specific needs
- Collaborate with our international R&D team to transform our product backlog into well-defined user stories, PRDs, and API specifications
- Operate with a degree of autonomy, self-prioritizing project work based on business impact, time-to-market, and available resources
- Analyze product feedback through user interviews, focus groups, beta sites, and analytics, presenting findings to cross-functional leaders to optimize product iterations
- Project manage cross-functional efforts with UX/UI, R&D, sales, marketing, and customer-facing ops roles to define product requirements and evangelize new concepts
- Manage the product release cycle, proactively identifying and resolving bottlenecks
- Other duties as assigned by management
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager, with specific focus on B2B/B2B2C companies in the K-12 EdTech SaaS space
- Demonstrated history of success bringing commercially successful products to market
- Experience with Big Data analytics platforms and data-driven product features
- Successful track record collaborating with cross-functional teams (specifically R&D)
- Technical savvy / strong technical understanding
- In-depth knowledge of the K-12 market (regulations, technologies, etc.)
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including strategy, roadmap, requirements, UX/UI, development, and release
- Scrappy, hands-on team player, not afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Great communication and presentation skills, including ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Availability to travel domestically to customers throughout the US
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and runway for growth
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k with a 4% employer match, fully vested from day one
- Options for stock equity within the company
- 33 total days off: 21 days of PTO + 10 fixed holidays and 2 floating holidays
- Fully remote work environment with flexible schedules available
- The ability to collaborate with a mission-driven team to make an immediate impact
Amplio Learning is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
The compensation information listed on this job description is a good faith estimate for this position only, estimated based on national averages for what a successful applicant might be paid. Amplio Learning recruits nationally for most roles, including this one, and final offers within the listed salary range will be determined individually based on location, experience, and qualifications.
At this time we are unable to offer H1B sponsorship opportunities.