For other positions, some roles may be based outside of our Denver office (as stated in the Job Title). Roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 28 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
At Guild, we uphold our Core Values in everything we do. Our team emphasizes our Core Values in the following ways:
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset - using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success - building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging - recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
Guild is hiring a Senior Product Manager for our Identity Squad in our Member Experience Product Group. As a Senior Product Manager, you will help achieve Guild’s product roadmap in service of our mission and company goals. In this specific role, you will be responsible for the services that power Guild’s core Identity platform, critical to both our internal partner teams and Member Experience. This will include configuring external partner sign in experiences (including SSO) and the user facing front end and back end experience.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Own the roadmap and delivery against key components involved in our user and member profile service, surfacing this data for internal teams and reporting needs.
- Partner with external clients and internal delivery teams to configure authentication for partnerships.
- Understand, document, and support the flow of internal and external data through our systems and how that data affects and informs business and technical processes.
- Translate the needs of internal and external partners into technical product requirements, including authoring, refining, and prioritizing user stories and journey mapping.
- Work directly with engineering, go-to-market, analytics, and leadership to deliver effective products to market and to solve tough, technical challenges.
- Use data, user research, and market knowledge to craft a vision for your product area and identify areas of opportunity, building a case for new product improvements or investments.
- Represent your product both internally to the business and externally to our customers throughout the software development lifecycle.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years experience in a technical product management position or comparable role.
- Proven ability to understand complex business problems and break them down into simple solutions that focus on customer needs.
- A track record of working collaboratively and effectively with engineering, design, and other non-technical partner teams to lead delivery of technical solutions.
- Strong ability to handle ambiguity and craft incremental, decoupled solutions.
- Clear, concise communication and presentation abilities.
- Commitment to Guild’s mission to unlock opportunity for America’s workforce through education.
- Basic SQL proficiency.
- Strong partner communication skills, including working with External Clients, Account Management or Partnerships to conduct systematic discovery on partner needs.
- A track record of working with external partners and customers, including collecting direct product feedback and conducting usability testing.
- Engineering or data product background.
- Prior experience working on platform products.
- Familiarity working with and developing data models.
- Experience working on scalable, flexible data import workflows and using that data to build new feature functionality.
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $150,000 - $195,000, as well as company stock options.
, we unlock the talent and economic potential of America’s workforce for employees and their companies. We partner with the nation’s largest employers—including Walmart, Chipotle, Discover, Hilton, Macy’s, Target, and The Walt Disney Company—to create cultures of opportunity that help them attract and retain top talent, while building the workforce of the future from within. By using our proprietary Career Opportunity Platform to develop education and learning programs that work in the real-world, thousands of employees at those companies have gained the skills, knowledge, and guidance they need to build a brighter future for themselves and their families—all without paying for tuition or career services on their own.
Guild is female-founded and a certified B Corp
. The company has been named to the TIME100 Most Influential Companies of 2022 list, CNBC Disruptor50 list three years in a row, Inc. Best Led Companies list, Fast Co. World Changing Ideas list and the B Lab Best for the World list among many others.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- Open vacation policy for employees to rest and recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. As of February 1, 2022, we will be expanding our in-person vaccination requirement to include booster shots. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions fcan be requested for medical or religious reasons.