, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We work with more than 2,500 institutions to drive transformative change through data-driven insights and best-in-class capabilities. From kindergarten to college to career, EAB partners with leaders and practitioners to accelerate progress and drive results across five major areas: enrollment, student success, institutional strategy, data & analytics, and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I). We work with each partner differently, tailoring our portfolio of research, technology, and marketing and enrollment solutions to meet the unique needs of every leadership team, as well as the students and employees they serve.
At EAB, we serve not only our partner institutions but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their communities. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards
For more information, visit our careers
The Role in Brief:
Senior Strategic Leader, Enroll360
The Senior Strategic Leader operates as the account executive for EAB Enroll360 partners (clients). This hire will work directly with assigned institutional partners – as their most critical EAB point of contact – to oversee all components of their undergraduate enrollment marketing partnership with EAB. Core duties include executive relationship management, campaign strategy and oversight (including product portfolio optimization), renewal and cross-selling, and team leadership. The Senior Strategic Leader is supported by multiple account managers who support campaign execution and relationship management, as well as by a team of creative and technical team members who support campaign creation and tracking. The Senior Strategic Leader is critical to ensuring the achievement of business objectives as well as the long-term growth and success of the company as a whole via outstanding service, strong campaign results, and savvy customer retention skills.
This role is based in Richmond, VA but open to strong remote candidates in the continental United States.
Executive Relationship Management
- Establish strong relationships and trust with enrollment leaders and senior administrators on campus
- Lead regular meetings and conference calls with partners
- Deliver outstanding service and superior guidance and counsel
- Collaborate and listen, building a customized and highly synergistic partnership
Campaign Strategy and Oversight
- Develop a deep understanding of each partner’s goals, opportunities, and weaknesses
- Advise partners on product optimization, strategic targeting, and creative execution
- Ensure internal teams map strategies to partner goals and preferences
- Systematically measure campaigns to identify opportunities and demonstrate effectiveness
- Develop thriving, successful, long-term partnerships
- Properly align products, price, and strategy pillars to institutional goals
- Drive partnership growth through consultative processes and strategy
- Meet overall renewal rate targets in support of larger business objectives
- Mentor and develop account managers assigned to core team
- Serve as a dynamic liaison between campus partners and in-house resources
- Connect institutional goals and mission back to EAB’s mission
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years’ experience in consultative, strategic, leadership positions managing accounts and/or relationships with key decision makers
- Experience leading high-performing teams, coaching, and mentoring
- Experience aligning strategic insights and solutions to client or partner goals
- Ability to well-convey/present to clients and colleagues EAB's commitment to forward-leaning, innovative strategies that successfully achieve their desired outcomes
- Proven relationship-building, collaboration/teamwork orientation, and ability to influence for win-win outcomes
- Relevant professional experience in marketing or higher education enrollment
- Preferably this role is to be based in Richmond, VA and travel up to 20% (up to 30% travel for candidates based remotely)
- Valid driver's license
- Graduate degree
- 7+ years’ experience in consultative, strategic, leadership positions managing accounts and/or relationships with key decision makers
- Higher education experience, particularly within higher education admissions
- EAB institutional knowledge and experience
- Direct response marketing experience
- Ability to approach situations in an entrepreneurial way and find opportunity for improvement/change
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment and to plan, organize, set, and achieve priorities
- Passion for both client success and tackling new and emerging opportunities
- Proficient with PC, Internet and Microsoft Office products
- Commitment to valuing diversity, practicing inclusive behaviors, and contributing to an equitable working and continual learning environment in support of EAB’s DE&I Promise
If you’ve reached this section of the job description and are unsure of whether to apply, please do! At EAB, we welcome diversity of background and experience. We would encourage you to submit an application if this is a role you would be passionate about doing every day.
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive and inclusive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance; dependents and domestic partners eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 20+ days of PTO annually, in addition to paid firm holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
- Phase Back to Work program for employees returning from parental leave
- Infertility treatment coverage and adoption or surrogacy assistance
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and are committed to fostering a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.