A pioneer in K–12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products help teachers identify the targeted instruction students need to build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide educators with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than 10 million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com.
Senior Tier 2 Customer Support Analyst will verify, and report all data, application, reporting and sync inquiries from Helpdesk and Support channels to handle requests. The candidate will not only support our external clients, but multiple internal teams which include Product-Development, Partner Success, and Sales. The successful candidate will have high servicing standards and will be very organized and proactive, with validated attention to detail and quality. Good communication skills are a must, including the ability to adjust or be flexible in a crisis situation.
As a Senior Tier 2 Customer Support Associate, you will provide in-depth technical support, demonstrating your experience and knowledge to deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and optimal resolution for customers. As a key team member, they will also be responsible for assisting internal team personnel in solving technical problems and for investigating elevated and complex issues by confirming the validity of the problem and seeking known solutions. They will solve the most complex problems for our highest profile customers, act as a resource for newer staff and manage escalations as needed.
Responsibilities of the Senior Tier 2 Customer Support Analyst:
- Research and address questions and problems with Assessment & Instruction and Core Curriculum software applications
- Handle high priority tasks from Strategic Customers and Leadership
- Address calls and requests and maintain SLA’s
- Document and resolve issues that need immediate attention or expedition
- Analyze server logs, email notifications and query various database systems to:
- Research customer issues
- Provide information to Engineering, via Jira, Salesforce, critical issues
- Serve as a liaison between Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Customer Success Managers, Customer Success Specialists & Sales
- Assist with incoming helpdesk calls, chats and emails for Customer Support when vital
- Handle Incidents and Outages and have strong communication skills
- Provides application support relating to software functionality, incident resolution and systems configuration, including case critical issues, phone and email related to Revalize’ proprietary software
- Recognizes both basic and advanced problems, conducts research, provides resolution and follow up with customers as needed, advancing more complex cases to the appropriate team
- Logs and tracks calls using CRM, maintains incident history and related problem documentation
- Consults with developers as necessary to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs
- Provide expert customer support, including professional, courteous and timely communication at all levels of interaction.
Basic Qualifications of the Senior Tier 2 Customer Support Analyst:
- Related College degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ professional work experience in a technical and/ or customer service-based environment
- Experience successfully troubleshooting and resolving technical issues
- Ability to accurately read, write, interpret instructional and technical documentation
- Ability to be Self motivated and execute tasks with high level of accuracy to ensure first time resolution
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment without compromising customer satisfaction
- Strong attention for detail and investigative skills to “connect the dots” on complex issues
Preferred Qualifications of Senior Tier 2 Customer Support Analyst:
- College Degree in Computer Science, IT, Customer Success
- Shown understanding of the following programming languages: Python, Java, Java-script, PLSQL, AWS
- Knowledge of Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL or Amazon RDS databases, Atlassian Suite, Jira, Tableau, Snowflake
- Knowledge of various network topologies, protocols, including common proxies and firewalls
The hourly rate range for this role is $23.00-$27.00.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.