An excellent opportunity exists at MathWorks for an experienced Web Analytics professional. You will be part of a global growing analytics team driving digital marketing efforts with data. You will collaborate with other digital team members, web product managers, developers, and marketing teams to drive implementation, interpret and synthesize data-driven experiences. Expect to lead and participate in creating the best possible user experience on the website - from defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with marketing and business objectives to delivering performance reports with actionable insights.
- Deploy measurement strategies for Web Analytics data collection
- Improve web performance and reduce redundant code
- Collaborate with global analytics team and Product Owners in North America
- Own release plans and processes
- Contribute to delivering code implementation and reporting for Adobe Analytics projects.
- Create web analytics reports to support decision making
- Able to create segments and calculated metrics for business requirements.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and write clear requirements for implementation.
- A bachelor's degree and 6 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Expertise with web analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other relevant field required
- Must have experience working with a global team
- Hands-on experience in using Adobe APIs will be a plus
- Excellent documentation and technical artifact writing skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability with emphasis on code optimization
- Experience debugging analytics/optimization campaign set-up
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; able to influence decision-makers; able to operate in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Experience in managing the implementation of multiple marketing tags using Adobe Launch
- Experience with A/B testing