Are you skilled in delivering informative and educational technical product demonstrations?
Would you like to be part of a dynamic team culture that celebrates our success almost daily?
About our Team
We build smart, inspired and useful products for faculty and academic communities. By building an engine for faculty activity, decisions, and data, we have begun defining and owning the category of faculty-focused technology that enables goal-oriented collaboration around academic decision-making.
About the Role
As a strategic partner to the sales team, you will own all technical and product-related activities required throughout the sales life cycle. You will serve as a trusted advisor to the buyer (academic executives). You will play a key role in creating buy-in across all stakeholders by understanding buyer vision and mapping it to our product suite.
- Delivering tailored, technical product demonstrations both onsite and virtually while addressing functional and technical questions
- Partnering with sales team to close customer opportunities
- Creating formal Statements of Work (SOWs) based on information gathered during the evaluation and scoping process
- Leading technical conversations with the IT team at prospective client institutions
- Building out and maintaining our sales demo environment "Sandbox” for all product modules
- Relaying product feedback to our Product and Product Strategy teams, contributing to product development
- Mastering our diverse product portfolio as a product expert while being well-versed on the competitors in marketplace
- Have experience in technology consulting, product management, implementation consulting, software development, and/or demonstrating enterprise SaaS solutions in a sales capacity
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of SaaS solutions, including a technical mindset with an aptitude for problem solving
- Possess excellent verbal and communication skills
- Have experience with Salesforce
- Be willing and able to travel up to 25%
Work in a way that works for you
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. We offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, shared parental leave, study assistance and sabbaticals, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and your long-term goals.
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working for you
We know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
- Health Benefits: Comprehensive, multi-carrier program for medical, dental and vision benefits
- Retirement Benefits: 401(k) with match and an Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Wellbeing: Wellness platform with incentives, Headspace app subscription, Employee Assistance and Time-off Programs
- Short-and-Long Term Disability, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity
- Family Benefits, including bonding and family care leaves, adoption and surrogacy benefits
- Health Savings, Health Care, Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Up to two days of paid leave each to participate in Employee Resource Groups and to volunteer with your charity of choice
About the Business
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world’s grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing a fair and accessible hiring process. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodation or adjustment, please let us know by completing our Applicant Request Support Form: https://forms.office.com/r/eVgFxjLmAK