For over four decades, the higher education experts at Jenzabar have been helping colleges and universities across the world thrive through multiple services. The Jenzabar culture is one that fosters an entrepreneurial environment, where employees are encouraged to be creative, work hard, and have a great time while doing so. We believe in open doors, asking tough questions, respecting each other, and surpassing our clients’ expectations every step of the way. It’s an enjoyable place to be, with casual dress and a relaxed atmosphere.
We believe everyone is a masterpiece with great work to do on Earth. Jenzabar’s mission is to create pathways to empower all to know who they are, what work they are destined to do, and how they can unlock their full potential – at home, at work, and in the world!
The Solutions Consultant - Finance works with the sales team to assess customer needs and determine the overall business and technical solution. This person is responsible for understanding in-depth business issues assisting the sales team determine the appropriate Jenzabar solution to meet the customer’s needs.
- Demonstrating and promoting Jenzabar's solutions to support the sales team's efforts to expand the customer base and grow the business
- Prepare and deliver demos to show the value of our solutions to higher education institutional challenges
- Understand the needs of higher education institutions, identify the right solutions and communicate the value these bring to their institutions
- Conceptualize and communicate how the company products and services affect opportunities and sales exposure within the organization
- Perform customer needs assessments and solution finding sessions
- Translate customer needs and articulate technology and product positioning through storytelling and solution demonstrations
- Understand product capability gaps or functionality to define ways to handle them using partners, product enhancements, etc
- Define the best company solutions which address requirements of prospect business
- Design and deliver product presentations based on the customer assessment
- Provide responses for product and technical requests
- Stay up to date with the latest Jenzabar software releases
- Participate at conferences, tradeshows, and other events as required by Sales Management and Product Marketing
- Provide knowledge and training on products to peers, presales and sales staff in the organization
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the company products, functions, features and benefits
- Establish and maintain connections with user groups, industry groups, etc
- Practice continuous learning through self-guided reading and research of relevant business practices, including the student journey, strategies in higher education, analytics, and workflow
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- Accounting or Finance background (preferred)
- Effective verbal, written and presentation skills
- Able to make effective presentations or demonstrations in time constrained situations
- Experience in Higher Education ERP solutions preferred but not required OR the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated career stability
- Excellent presentation skills (to various audiences - executives & individual contributors)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other desktop applications.
- Willingness to travel
- A passion for winning
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K, Educational Assistance
Jenzabar does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetics, genetic markers and carrier status, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by state and federal laws.
Please Note: Jenzabar does not sponsor applicants for work visas.