About The Position
Welcome to Amplio! We are a global EdTech company that helps students with special needs meet their potential. Developed in partnership with parents, academia, and special education experts, our digital platform equips students with individualized, evidence-based interventions, closing learning gaps to amplify progress. We partner with US school districts, K-12 providers, and state-level agencies. If you are ambitious, believe in our mission, and thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments, we invite you to apply!
We are seeking a Per Diem Speech Language Pathologist to provide virtual therapy to K-12 students receiving services through the many school districts that we partner with around the country. As a per diem role, this person will not be required to commit to regular shifts, but rather have the freedom and flexibility to pick up and fill-in caseload as it becomes available.
- Screen students for communication disorders
- Provide virtual speech language therapy to students with communication disorders
- Employ assessment procedures, techniques, and standardized tests necessary for thorough and accurate diagnosis of communication disorders
- Document assessment and treatment consistent with professional practice standards
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
- Provide ongoing feedback on Amplio’s virtual therapy platform
- Must have all relevant licensure and educational certifications to function as a school-based SLP within the state(s) that you will be providing services
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Master’s Degree in Communication Sciences
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise patience, caring and concern in new and sometimes stressful situations
Amplio Learning is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.