Are you looking for a high energy, strategic, and fast-paced position as a Sr. Enterprise Client Success Manager? Join Relias, the company changing lives throughout the world by helping healthcare organizations improve their clinical and financial outcomes!
For 11,000+ health care and human service organizations, Relias helps clients deliver better clinical and financial outcomes by elevating the performance of teams. We help organizations across the continuum of care get better at maintaining compliance, developing staff and promoting consistent, high-quality care. Our platform employs assessments to reveal specific gaps in skills and addresses them with personalized and engaging learning, choosing from 7,000+ online courses that meet accrediting board, state and federal requirements. We are passionate about our products and our clients; what we deliver and the impact we have on the world is truly something you can be proud to represent. Join us and make a difference.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Fantastic health and wellness benefits package, including an outstanding 401k match, a flexible PTO program, and a generous and inclusive parental leave policy. Additionally, Relias pays for the employee portion of the monthly healthcare premium!
- Flexible work environment with onsite and work from home options – you choose when you want to come into the office!
- Active Employee Resource Groups open to all employees!
- Comprehensive onboarding program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- 20%+ annual employee promotion and transfer rate
- Multiple development program options – leadership development, professional development curriculums, and Nanodegree options in both technology and data science
- Professional development gained from conference attendance and participation in organizations like NC Tech
The Sr. Client Success Manager (CSM) is a strategic and supportive partner for Relias customers. The core focus of a CSM is to understand a client’s business needs, their strategic goals and how Relias solutions can help solve those challenges – ensuring a return on investment (ROI) for the client and a contract renewal for Relias.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Due to the nature of client relationships and required support, CSMs must be able and authorized to visit client sites.
Customer Account Management and Growth
• Manages a portfolio of assigned accounts based on industry vertical, product, and ARR segmentation.
• Successfully builds and maintains positive and productive relationships with client stakeholders in leadership, administrative, clinical, and non-clinical areas. Displays knowledge of roles and nuances within assigned healthcare vertical.
• Collaborates with clients to set, capture, and track goals that will ensure value is achieved and business challenges are alleviated.
• In collaboration with Relias Sales partners, influences development of strategic account plan to secure client value. Ensures client retention and growth by understanding business challenges and tracking ROI for assigned accounts.
• Works closely with Account Management and Sales Operations teams to ensure client renewals are executed in a manner that maintains client satisfaction while retaining and maximizing revenue.
• Maintains renewal forecast for assigned book of business per department and company guidelines.
• Encourages advocacy opportunities for clients who are champions of Relias.
• Instills trust and creates a spirit of collaboration so clients can discuss their corporate goals beyond what they have implemented in Relias platforms.
• Creates and manages plans to assist organizations to adapt to and adopt their Relias solutions using change management methodologies. Advises on incorporating under-utilized functionality and resources to increase ROI.
• Proactively monitors client data and metrics for trends in usage and adoption and uses the data to identify potential risks and ensures client and internal teams are working effectively to create plans addressing areas of concern.
• Business Reviews
• Develops and presents strategic business reviews for client leadership, client system owners, and administrative users that focus on growth and retention while influencing strategic vision of customer goals.
• Ensures that the appropriate subject matter resources within Relias are available to support business reviews (i.e, Product, Sales, Content, etc.). Holds internal teams accountable for follow-up as appropriate.
Other duties as assigned
• Mentors and assists in training other CSMs.
• Assists management in ensuring processes are maintained and documented.
• Prepares and presents trainings on department processes.
• Offers suggestions and plans for continuous improvement of department processes.
• Actively monitors and contributes to Relias Connect community threads.
• Special projects as assigned
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years experience in Acute healthcare
• Experience working with or within Enterprise organizations
• Advanced knowledge in the healthcare vertical of assigned customer segment
• Advanced Relias product and services knowledge
• Ability to build and maintain positive and productive relationships with customer stakeholders at all levels from the administrator to the C-Suite
• Advanced critical thinking skills with the ability to drive outcomes
• Demonstrates strong time management and prioritization skills with a high level of proficiency in supporting and managing multiple clients.
• Strong written, oral communication, and presentation skills with impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to perform in a metrics-driven, process-based environment with high accountability
• Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Proven ability to uncover valid leads.
• Strong negotiation, contracting and risk assessment skills
• Proven ability to partner with members of the Account team to proactively head off churn
• Intermediate to advanced level understanding of competitive landscape and how to “sell” Relias
IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU HAVE:
• Saas Customer Success and Renewals
• Salesforce or other CRM experience
• Gainsight or other Client Success tool experience
• 4-5 years of experience in the healthcare field
Relias is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
IN OFFICE REQUIREMENT:
Relias values collaboration and wants to ensure that our team members have opportunities to work with their teams regularly for professional development opportunities. Our flexible hybrid work environment requires that you live in the state of North Carolina, within a commutable distance to our office (~1-hour commute). You would be expected to work in our Morrisville, NC Headquarters approximately 30/40 days/quarter.