We are looking for a Senior Product Manager for our Advanced Placement, Honors, and Electives (APHE) portfolio. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the planning and build that champion the voice of the customer for humanities/social studies products within the portfolio and will be a key decision maker for the cross-functional teams that support these products.
What you will be doing:
- Support the strategic vision and plan for products to achieve or exceed strategic goals for market share, top-line, and profit growth.
- Work in partnership with cross-functional teams including market research to conceptualize, create, and deliver market winning solutions that align tightly with customer requirements.
- Work with the Director to manage a profitable P&L for assigned products.
- Support and assist in leading product and portfolio cross-functional decision making. Responsible for supporting business case(s) for investment decisions.
- Supports the team in meeting delivery requirements and supports the management of the product lifecycle.
- Work with platform experts to define required technology requirements and determine how proposed products/services can utilize existing McGraw Hill platform tools in order to solve customer problems.
- Find ways to leverage new and existing educational assets to enhance our products.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes and maintain a deep knowledge of the humanities AP and electives markets.
We’re looking for someone with/who is…
- Experience in supporting the development of business cases including timelines, financials, and product requirements to obtain funding approvals.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills in their approach to product decision making and guiding cross-functional team alignment.
- Highly organized, able to manage multiple projects, and thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- An experienced team player with problem-solving skills who is dedicated to meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- The desire and ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment, while successfully dealing with various levels of challenges.
- Initiative who can work independently and be proactive in dealing with potential issues.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Previous experience in product development is preferred.
- Knowledge of the unique requirements of the Advanced Placement market preferred.
- Previous experience with accessibility would be beneficial.
The work you do at McGraw Hill will be work that matters. We are collectively designing content that will build the future of education. Play your part and experience a sense of fulfillment that will inspire you to even great heights.
The pay range for this position is between $75,000 – $90,000 annually, however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience and location. An annual bonus plan may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical and/or other benefits, depending on the position offered.