4-6 Years of professional experience in quality assurance or/and software application development. 2-3 Years of Test Automation Exposure using any tool.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science engineering / IT / BCA/MCA/BCS/MSC(computer Science)
1. Play an active role in SDET / QA activities during all phases of our product development
from requirements elaboration, design/development, test and deployment.
2. Responsible for manual and automated testing activities for a multi-tier web-based platform.
This includes writing test cases based on business requirements, test data creation,
creating and maintaining automated scripts to test front-end and API
3. Direct interaction/facilitation of bug resolution with engineering teams
4. Should be able to debug test failures
5. Should be able to identify the test cases qualifying for test automation
6. Creating and maintaining all QA related documentation throughout the process
Good understanding of OOPs concepts
2. Good in writing SQL queries
3. Good Learning skill , should be enthusiastic about learning new things in testing and automation.
4. Excellent written and oral communication and organizational skills
Good to Have : at least two of these
a. Trained in software testing and automation (preferably selenium + java)
b. Good understanding of java programming
d. Good understanding about Agile development process and tools (preferably Jira/rally/Eclipse/IntelliJ Idea)