Coursera can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. Our interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a remote-first company.
Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 113 million registered learners as of September 30, 2022. Coursera partners with over 275 leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including courses, Specializations, Professional Certificates, Guided Projects, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Institutions around the world use Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students in fields such as data science, technology, and business. Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.
The Revenue Strategy and Operations team at Coursera is accountable for the overall growth of Coursera’s business. The team partners with General Managers, Data Analysts, and Marketing to drive revenue, craft and execute growth strategy, and lead internal processes and systems to drive productivity. As the Head of Degree Revenue Operations, you will drive growth of a critical global degrees business. You will build and execute best in class core operational processes - including global business planning, reporting and insights, ongoing business operations management, creating growth & leverage for the overall business. You will also take up broad spectrum strategic projects which shape Coursera’s future, which range from go to market expansion, strategic investments, revising resource allocation, and advancing productivity. Your cross-functional team will also drive in-depth quantitative analysis of key performance metrics with a focus on providing insights to executive business partners in alignment with Coursera’s quarterly and annual goals.
As a senior leader in the Revenue organization you will work cross-functionally to identify challenges, opportunities, and craft new strategies. You are a self-starter, inspiring, independent thinking, deeply analytical and detail-oriented leader, who helps your team to work in a structured manner and thrive in a high-growth startup environment.
- Manage annual and quarterly degrees strategy planning process
- Guide team through the regional planning process to maximize growth
- Help build tops down and bottoms up models to drive growth
- Design customer success strategies to serve degree customers with leverage based on strategic value and ROI
- Democratize data and design data driven strategies
- Design, build and present key strategies and insights to senior leadership team
- Know Coursera’s Degree user, and represent them with key internal and cross-functional stakeholders
- Partner with cross-functional Degree leadership team to drive business results
- 8+ years of experience managing similar function
- Background in edTech with focus on Degrees
- Experience with analysis, data proficiency and operations
- Experience delivering commitments and producing results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort working in ambiguity
- Project management mindset on task execution
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $128,000 and $280,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and location. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, and benefits.
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.