At the intersection of technology, science, business, and sports, Strivr offers the leading VR-based immersive learning platform that is changing the way employees train, learn, and perform. With a vision to elevate performance through immersive experience, we are redefining an industry and shaping the future of workforce development.
Strivr was founded in 2015 out of Stanford University’s Virtual Human Interaction Lab, using the football field as our proving ground. Since then, we have expanded from the athlete to the enterprise, partnering with leading Fortune 1000 companies including Bank of America, MGM Resorts, Sprouts, Verizon, and Walmart to innovate and elevate employee learning and development at scale.
More than just content inside a headset, Immersive Learning is a groundbreaking training methodology that combines the sense of presence in Virtual Reality with advanced learning theory, data science, and spatial design. It provides realistic, high-impact experiences driven by best practices across L&D, instructional design, immersive content development, data science, product design, and user experience. As the leading VR-based Immersive Learning solution for enterprises on the market today, Strivr’s platform enables the deployment of VR training at scale while serving as the bridge to the connected immersive worlds of tomorrow.
Recognized by Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies three years in a row, a ‘Major Player’ by IDC in Soft Skills VR Training, and awarded by leading L&D analyst firm Brandon Hall, we take pride in our passion for innovation and use that energy to fuel our work. Our culture thrives on dignity, inclusion, accountability, transparency, and teamwork. We celebrate every win and learn from every loss. With a customer-focused mindset, we embrace continuous evolution and look forward to growing our team as we lead the industry forward!
About the role
Strong customer service is one of STRIVR’s key strengths that promotes loyalty. STRIVR’s Support team relies heavily on systems, automations, and processes to provide top-tier support and user experience at scale.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience designing, implementing, and maintaining processes, flows, and automations primarily within Salesforce ServiceCloud, including documenting and communicating these changes to stakeholders.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flow, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Sandbox environment management
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
What you bring
- Translating requirements into technical solutions
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Available and responsive to questions
- Certified Salesforce Admin (Admin 201) - strongly preferred
- Management of integrated applications and third party suppliers including [Zapier, ADO, Api Integrations]
- Change management
- Using sandbox/dev environments to push to production rather than rebuilding in prod
- Change sets OR DevOps center are the tools in Salesforce
The annual compensation range for this position is $65,000-$99,000. The salary offered within this range will depend upon qualifications and other operational considerations.
Benefits offered for this position include 90% employer-paid healthcare for employee and dependents (medical, dental, vision); 401K with 50% employer match (up to 4%); open PTO policy; 16-week parental leave; basic life insurance, AD&D, and short-term disability.