Reporting to the CMO, this role will lead our digital marketing and self-serve teams to achieve our awareness, pipeline generation and self-service revenue goals. The 50+ team includes acquisition/performance marketing, digital experience/website/commerce, optimization, and digital revenue. This team is accountable for a large self-service revenue number and the execution of demand generation strategies to achieve pipeline targets for our sales-led business.
This person will collaborate with Regional Demand Generation teams as well as centralized Brand, Integrated Marketing, Marketing Operations and Communications teams to foster winning strategies and campaigns. The Marketing Leadership team is full of powerhouses!
In this role, you will provide leadership for the teams that work cross-functionally to implement our campaigns and demand gen strategies across: web development, web experience, optimization and testing, web operations and analytics, SEO, paid media, paid search, paid social, email marketing, chat, cart/checkout, etc. You will lead the transformation of our paid channels and digital experience to drive revenue by delivering deep business value across best-in-class digital journeys. Your teams will develop a multiyear global digital marketing strategy, inclusive of GTM strategies driving brand awareness, leads, free to paid conversions, direct purchase and retention across both sales-led B2B and self-service.
Don't miss out on this special opportunity. Join this highly driven and yet fun and funny Marketing team!
What You'll Own:
- Define the vision, strategy, and execution to deliver quarterly and annual awareness, pipeline and self-serve revenue goals
- Collaborate effectively with executives and appropriate internal team members to improve strategic digital marketing initiatives
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal collaborators to capture digital marketing goals and ensure all marketing tools, collateral and plans are in alignment with the objectives
- Increase engagement via a personalized web experience; help shorten the prospect and customer buying process
- Collaborate with Regional Marketing leaders on localization strategy and maintain appropriate localized web footprint to support key regional sales and marketing efforts
- Partner cross-functionally to develop the email marketing calendar and implement initiatives to further grow our subscriber base
- Partner with the Brand team to ensure a consistent brand experience across all web-based engagement points
- Keep up to date with and propose new acquisition channels, tools, and tactics
Experience You'll Need:
- 10 years of marketing leadership experience and managing teams
- 7-10 years working experience in paid marketing / acquisition space for a fast paced B2B SaaS company with a self-serve/commerce segment
- Data driven with strong quantitative and analytical skills and think in terms of LTV, return on investment, and your impact on the bottom line of the business
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, often amidst ambiguity
- Superb communication and the ability to inspire senior executives, peers, and team with your vision and roadmap
- Consistent track record of scaling global digital and performance marketing programs
- Critical thinking with a bias towards action and creative solutions, a player-coach, and willingness to pitch in to help your crew accomplish lofty goals
- Deep understanding of the user lifecycle and funnel, sales cycle and product lifecycle and their respective pressures on the marketing organization to drive demand and revenue
- A MarTech enthusiast; experience with CDP, DMP, identity resolution partners, attribution
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.