At Academic Partnerships, we drive change through innovation in online education using the strengths, experience, and creativity of our people. As a leader in online program management, we are focused on facilitating the goal of scalable online program success for our university partners and the students they serve—from the dream of a degree to a bold reality. Our company is built on the foundation of our mission - to expand access to top-quality, affordable, and workforce-relevant degree programs that serve career pathways. Come join a company that helps make dreams into reality!
The Vice President of Paid Media will be responsible for leading and managing the strategic planning and execution of paid media efforts including paid search, display (prospecting, re-targeting, remarketing), social media, paid aggregators and other digital and emerging channels.
- Direct and manage continuous improvement across channels leading to quality lead acquisition and conversion strategies.
- Lead, direct, and oversee agency partners and internal team to ensure delivery on all KPI’s.
- Track and monitor acquisition marketing effectiveness driving efficiencies with marketing investments across channels.
- Monitor and optimize critical metrics across the entire marketing and enrollment funnel including conversion, contact rates, application rates and enrollment rates.
- Leverage industry best practices to deliver high quality prospective students to our university partners with multiple programs.
- Work collaboratively across the entire organization with key stakeholders and with creative services to deliver on messaging, creative assets, and other deliverables.
- Serve as a leader and expert and present key updates.
- Analyze and execute on areas of growth opportunities and provide recommendations to executive management.
- Manage forecasting, performance, and trend analysis with highly detailed metric driven models to predict performance and assist in scenario planning working in partnership with finance.
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing or other related field.
- Higher Education Marketing experience, preferred.
- 8+ years’ experience managing and implementing digital and multi-channel marketing plans.
- Exceptional ability to develop and manage a results-oriented team and agency partners
- Effective leadership and analytical skills
- Proficient with excel and PowerPoint and adept at presenting both detailed and summarized results while also be able to ‘tell the story’
- Experience with various digital platforms including AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics 360, Marketing Cloud.
- Experience delivering new products/programs into the marketplace, as well as managing the success and growth of those products/programs by helping define best marketing efforts.
- A high-level of accommodation and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment of constant change; able to perform well under pressure and deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- The knowledge to analyze KPIs and understand trends.
- The ability to build strong relationships and influence others.
- Organization and confidence to work independently but also a strong team player.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
Academic Partnerships offers the following comprehensive benefits:
- PTO – accumulated from day one
- 11 designated holidays
- Medical** – four options (including PPO and HDP)
- Life* & Disability*
- FSA & HSA**
- Retirement plan with company match
- Maternity* / Paternity* / Parental Leave*
- Volunteer Time Off
- Wellness program
- Alternative medicine options
- Pet discounts
Personal and Professional Development:
- Continuous Professional and Leadership Development Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement for employees and their dependents
Most benefits start on the first of the month following your date of hire.
Academic Partnerships is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse and inclusive workforce.