At Accenture Federal Services, nothing matters more than helping the US federal government make the nation stronger and safer and life better for people. Our 13,000+ people are united in a shared purpose to pursue the limitless potential of technology and ingenuity for clients across defense, national security, public safety, civilian, and military health organizations.
Join Accenture Federal Services to do the work you love in an inclusive, collaborative, and caring community, where you can be empowered to grow, learn and thrive through hands-on experience, certifications, industry training and more.
Join us to drive positive, lasting change that moves missions and the government forward!
We are: Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It is what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we have over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 13,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve, and protect.
You are: A problem-solver. Curious and future-focused, you are always looking to dive deep into innovative technologies and meaningfully apply them. You’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. From rapid deployments to entire transformations, you’ll deliver integrated, payroll, cloud-based HR and financial management solutions that put organizations on the fast track to a better way to work. You rise above and beyond to constantly finding better ways for our government to work.
- Support the learning work streams driving towards decisions and recommending best practices related to Workday functionality.
- Identify strategies, risks, and options, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet client/functional requirements.
- Lead, mentor, counsel and manage performance of project staff (depending upon project structure).
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading practices.
- Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping.
- Assist customers transforming their traditional learning and delivery organizations to a more fluid model; this includes the use of learning, media cloud, and extended enterprise learning,
- Configure and test learning functionality.
- Understand advanced learning elements such as campaigns, mass enrollments, and waitlists.
- Understand and apply Workday and Accenture deployment methodologies.
- Demonstrate strong client and stakeholder collaboration to achieve project objectives.
- Support innovation through the creation of new industry leading methods and assets.
Here's what you need:
- Existing and up to date Workday Learning & HCM Partner Certification
- Consulting experience, most recently in a Sr. Consultant, or similar level role, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Full lifecycle Workday Implementations, most recently in a lead role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (if Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years of work experience)
- Ability to travel as needed
- US Citizenship, no dual citizens
Bonus points if:
- Prior federal learning/LMS experience
- Prior experience implementing Workday with a certified Workday implementer
- Experience managing teams of 1+ persons
- Proficient in creating dashboards, worklets, and sliders
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience with JIRA and/or Confluence
- Experience with Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Experience managing, coaching, or mentoring others.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York, or Washington State as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
- Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role:
- California: $95,600 - $178,600
- Colorado: $95,600 - $154,300
- New York City: $88,600 - $178,600
- Washington: $101,900 - $164,400
What We Believe We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture Federal Services has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here Equal Employment Opportunity StatementAccenture Federal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement. Requesting An Accommodation Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture Federal Services and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired. If you are being considered for employment opportunities with Accenture Federal Services and need an accommodation for a disability or religious observance during the interview process or for the job you are interviewing for, please speak with your recruiter. Other Employment Statements Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture Federal Services or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.