New York, NY, US, 10036
Noggin is a leading learning service for families with preschoolers. We deliver streaming and interactive learning content that helps young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A direct-to-consumer offering available on 10+ platforms, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are forming a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
Noggin is a leading interactive learning service for families with preschoolers. We help young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love! We also help parents help their kids thrive. A multi-platform direct-to-consumer offering, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are building a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
The Senior Product Manager will lead product development across digital platforms, including the Android app, Fire TV and Android TV ecosystems. This role will shepherd business and user needs through the stages of product development, including ideation, research, planning, and execution.
- Lead the development of a learning-focused product strategy and vision supported by research, data and business goals.
- Oversee the entire lifecycle of features, from ideation to technical implementation, in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders, designers, developers and QA.
- Break down complex problems into manageable steps by authoring and prioritizing epics and user stories.
- Be a leader on a cross-functional scrum team—foster a creative, collaborative and disciplined culture to produce the best results possible.
- Analyze product use and performance to continually focus on subscription growth and engagement.
- Communicate product roadmap and requirements across teams and departments.
- Leverage data in making product decisions and setting priorities; encourage metrics-based optimizations—striking the right balance between fixing bugs and launching new features.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in product management with at least 2 years working with a consumer-facing digital product
- Experience developing products for kids
- Experience with direct-to-consumer products and/or edTech preferred
- Deep understanding of the product development process end-to-end; technical background or extensive experience with the technical side of product development
- Expert knowledge of user research, UX and product design methods and practices
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment
- Highly motivated to work independently and collaboratively with stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in translating strategic differentiators into innovative and detailed product requirements and measures of success
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience working on an Agile/Scrum team
- Strong understanding of the Apple and Android ecosystem
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
Paramount believes in creating environments that allow our primary focus to remain on providing entertainment, education and information to our millions of viewers around the world. As part of this commitment to health and safety, Paramount requires COVID-19 vaccines for current U.S. employees, including all newly hired employees, subject to applicable law. Union employees are subject to the agreement reached between the Company and the applicable Union.