At Pluralsight, we see first-hand every day how technology makes the impossible possible. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology and develop the skills of tomorrow. Make the decision to be part of a mission-driven company that is changing the world.
- Sell a proven, industry-leading product that addresses a must-solve business problem.
- Have confidence representing a product customers love, with world-class net retention.
- Feel passionate about your career growth inside a company with outstanding growth rates, addressing a $31 billion market opportunity.
Pluralsight is the leading technology workforce development company. Over the last decade, we have transformed the tech skills development market, forever changing the way individuals and companies approach the never-ending need to learn tomorrow's tech skills. Through tech skill development, we help companies build better products, and we empower individuals to grow their skills and their careers. We’re hiring sales people that want to make a significant impact in the world. Join us and help individuals and companies develop the tech skills of tomorrow.
What makes our Revenue Team amazing
- A collaborative, not cut-throat sales environment
- We build extraordinary sales people through an emphasis on coaching, personal development, and growth
- World-class enablement to support our entrepreneurial AEs - resources and processes that support the sales (versus getting in your way)
- Comp packages that recognize performance with obtainable OTEs, uncapped commission, and realistic quotas
- Unlimited PTO
- 16+ weeks parental leave (16 weeks + 6 weeks flex time for primary caregiver)
- Comprehensive medical coverage for you and your family
- Hybrid work models, blending the best of work-from-home independence and in-office team collaboration
In this role you’ll get to
- Meet and exceed sales quotas - Build pipeline and be accountable for high volume prospecting, calling, and closing sales to generate growth for the business through well-researched and thoughtful emails and cold calls, execute a strategic sales process using Value-Selling sales methodology, and close customer contracts ranging in size from $2,000 to $1M
- Be responsible for your business - Develop a territory strategy within your named accounts list, build demand generation plans in partnership with Marketing and Business Development, hold yourself accountable to key metrics, maintain Salesforce accuracy, and forecast your business accurately to leadership. A minimum 25% of travel to visit customers.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor through being outspoken, present, and relevant - Take pride in researching your prospect's business and building hypotheses about their needs. Engage CIOs, CTOs, and HR leaders in significant conversations about their business objectives. Develop your expertise in the technology skills teams require to achieve critical business goals.
- Use internal and external tools to improve customer information - Enhance success with a world class SaaS toolkit, including Salesforce, Outreach, Sales Navigator, and other tools.
What it takes to thrive
- You have utmost ownership of your business, driven to acquire new business and identifying new opportunities
- You are competitive with yourself, yet collaborative with other team members up, down, and across the business
- You are autonomous - you like to understand the guidelines for success, partner with the business to get what you need, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done
- You are eager for feedback and coaching
What you’ll provide
- 3-5 years B2B sales or account management experience, selling multi-year SaaS contracts into the C-Suite
- Track record of exceeding quota
- Strong eye for business and value-selling sales experience, engaging senior executives in conversations about their business goals and challenges
- Full sales cycle expertise with an emphasis on business development, heavy prospecting, building pipeline, pipeline management, developing mutual buying plans, and forecasting business
We embrace an attitude of continuous improvement and encourage our team members to take ownership of their careers. As part of that, we advise leaders and team members to partner in co-creating growth plans. Career growth can look different to different folks. For one person it could be up-skilling to level up on their current track. For another it could be re-skilling to develop new competencies for a different type of role. Others want to apply existing skills in new ways to expand their influence within the organization. Whatever their goals are, we believe in investing in skills development and connecting folks to experiences that create pathways to new opportunities for them. To support growth and development, we block time every other week for learning, allocate a budget to professional development spend, host career weeks, and provide career development toolkits.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.