Are you looking for a high energy, strategic, and fast-paced position as a Content Marketing Specialist? Join Relias, the company changing lives throughout the world by helping healthcare organizations improve their clinical and financial outcomes!
For 11,000+ health care and human service organizations, Relias helps clients deliver better clinical and financial outcomes by elevating the performance of teams. We help organizations across the continuum of care get better at maintaining compliance, developing staff and promoting consistent, high-quality care. Our platform employs assessments to reveal specific gaps in skills and addresses them with personalized and engaging learning, choosing from 7,000+ online courses that meet accrediting board, state and federal requirements. We are passionate about our products and our clients; what we deliver and the impact we have on the world is truly something you can be proud to represent. Join us and make a difference.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Fantastic health and wellness benefits package, including an outstanding 401k match, a flexible PTO program, and a generous and inclusive parental leave policy. Additionally, Relias pays for the employee portion of the monthly healthcare premium!
- Flexible work environment with onsite and work from home options – you choose when you want to come into the office!
- Active Employee Resource Groups open to all employees!
- Comprehensive onboarding program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- 20%+ annual employee promotion and transfer rate
- Multiple development program options – leadership development, professional development curriculums, and Nanodegree options in both technology and data science
- Professional development gained from conference attendance and participation in organizations like NC Tech
The Content Marketing Specialist creates timely, insightful, and practical content that engages healthcare clinicians and customers. Writes, edits, and oversees the creation of content in all formats with a goal to grow organic traffic, engagement, conversion, and share of voice. Works closely with colleagues, subject matter experts, freelance writers, and other content contributors. Edits content to ensure all assets are accurate, professional, helpful, and foster trust and credibility across our brands. Works closely with Content Marketing Managers on assignments and strategy.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Writing and overseeing the creation of content in all formats to grow organic traffic and engagement, retain customers, and attract prospects
- Collaborating with colleagues across marketing (e.g., SEO, Communities, Brand, Growth, PMM, Social)
- Executing on content strategies guided by Content Marketing Managers around thought leadership, SEO, engagement, and products aligned with our corporate goals
- Collaborating across Relias departments, with vendors and contractors, internal and external subject matter experts, freelance writers, and other content contributors to create and brainstorm content topics
- Ensuring all content assets are accurate, professional, and foster trust and credibility across our brands
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, or another related degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of grammar, spelling, and AP style.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks at once in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing assets using content management systems, project management systems, databases, and other tools.
- Experience optimizing and building content around SEO strategies and topical trends to increase organic traffic.
- Excellent writing and editing skills that can be applied to short or long forms; digital or print; conversational, professional, or academic formats.
- Ability to work well with subject matter experts, freelance writers, and editors.
- Experience using content management systems, such as Craft or WordPress.
- Collaborative approach to content creation, editing, and proofing as part of a fast-paced team.
- Attention to process, organization, and deadlines.
- Organizes and delivers on large projects with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in productivity applications, including project tracking software, spreadsheets, and databases.
IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience working in software, healthcare, education, or technology preferred.
- Experience with Craft, Airtable, Google Analytics, and Salesforce preferred.
- Content Marketing and SEO certification preferred.
Relias is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
IN OFFICE REQUIREMENT:
Relias values collaboration and wants to ensure that our team members have opportunities to work with their teams regularly for professional development opportunities. Our flexible hybrid work environment requires that you live in the state of North Carolina, within a commutable distance to our office (~1-hour commute). You would be expected to work in our Morrisville, NC Headquarters approximately 30/40 days/quarter.