A pioneer in K–12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products help teachers identify the targeted instruction students need to build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide educators with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than 10 million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com.
The Amplify Supply Chain team is seeking a Director, Business Process Manager with a strong specialization in Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning (SIOP) to enhance our operational capabilities. This role is dedicated to driving excellence in our SIOP processes and systems, employing deep functional expertise to optimize our supply chain and demand planning strategies in alignment with educational industry benchmarks.
"Amplify’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all staff to provide proof of vaccination for in-person meetings unless an approved exemption is provided."
- Partner with the VP of Planning to conduct in-depth analyses of our current SIOP processes, identifying strategic improvement opportunities to enhance forecast accuracy, inventory turnover, and service levels.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to refine SIOP-related processes, ensuring seamless integration with other supply chain functions such as procurement, production, and distribution.
- Spearhead the design and implementation of advanced SIOP models and tools, integrating market intelligence and data analytics to improve demand forecasting and operational planning.
- Facilitate the deployment of best-in-class practices for SIOP, leveraging your strong understanding of SIOP and related processes.
- Establish robust project scopes, timelines, goals, and success metrics for SIOP enhancement projects, securing stakeholder alignment and driving toward strategic business objectives.
- Mentor and guide project teams, cultivating a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence with a focus on SIOP methodology.
- Develop comprehensive training and documentation for SIOP processes, fostering a high level of competency within the team and ensuring sustainability of improvements.
- Articulate complex SIOP concepts and technical requirements to diverse audiences, ensuring clarity and actionable understanding across business and technical teams.
- Collaborate with the specialized business tech support team and communicate technical requirements, serving as a key liaison between business and technical teams, and providing project and program management support to meet key deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, or a related field.
- 5 years in a role with a strong focus on SIOP within a supply chain context with a proven track record of success
- 5 years expertise in advanced SIOP methodologies and a strong command of statistical forecasting techniques and inventory optimization models.
- Demonstrated ability to lead process improvement projects with a strategic mindset and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in utilizing specialized software for demand planning and data analysis, as well as flowcharting tools such as Lucidchart.
- Advanced degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- Lean Six Sigma certification (Black Belt preferred) with demonstrable experience applying these methodologies to SIOP processes.
- Certifications related to supply chain operations (e.g. CPIM or CSCP)
- Prior experience in the K12 educational technology or publishing sector, with an understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities within this domain.
- Exceptional leadership skills with experience in guiding multi-disciplinary project teams in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
What we offer:
Salary is only one component of the Amplify Total Rewards package, which includes a lucrative 401(k) plan, competitive health insurance and mental health options, basic life insurance, paid time off, parental leave, and access to best-in-class development programs. The gross annualized salary range for this role is $96,000 - $133,000. This role is eligible to receive an annual discretionary bonus that rewards individual and company performance.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.