A pioneer in K–12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products help teachers identify the targeted instruction students need to build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide educators with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than 10 million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com.
The Amplify Supply Chain team is seeking a Director, Business Process Manager with a strong specialization in Product Configuration for K12 Print/Publication materials to enhance our operational capabilities. This role is dedicated to driving excellence in our SIOP processes and systems, with a focus on product configuration design and delivery strategies in alignment with educational industry benchmarks.
"Amplify’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all staff to provide proof of vaccination for in-person meetings unless an approved exemption is provided."
- Collaborate with the head of product configuration to analyze and optimize product configurations across various programs, focusing on reducing manufacturing costs and enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Lead efforts to streamline the number of components and pages used in educational materials, aiming for cost-effective and pedagogically sound solutions.
- Develop a deep understanding of the intersections between print and digital products, guiding the design and delivery of these configurations.
- Create and manage a comprehensive library of product configurations and bundling strategies, including competitor analysis.
- Initiate and lead design-thinking projects to balance classroom experience with logistical efficiencies in distribution.
- Implement and maintain high standards of product data integrity across various systems (SF, CPQ, NS, Google Sheets), ensuring timeliness, consistency, and quality.
- Develop and enforce change management procedures for product data modifications.
- Establish and improve supply chain relationships, fostering collaboration between Product and PDI teams.
- Set standards for creation of physical materials and ensure compliance by Product and Supply Chain teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- 5 years experience in supply chain management, preferably in a K12 educational context.
- 5 years Proven track record in process improvement and data management.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Advanced degree in a relevant field.
- Experience in educational technology or publishing.
- Certifications in process improvement methodologies (e.g., Lean Six Sigma)
- Certifications related to supply chain operations (e.g. CPIM or CSCP)
- Prior experience in the K12 educational technology or publishing sector, with an understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities within this domain.
- Prior experience specifically dealing with product configuration within the K12 sector.
- Exceptional leadership skills with experience in guiding multi-disciplinary project teams in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
What we offer:
Salary is only one component of the Amplify Total Rewards package, which includes a lucrative 401(k) plan, competitive health insurance and mental health options, basic life insurance, paid time off, parental leave, and access to best-in-class development programs. The gross annualized salary range for this role is $96,000 - $133,000. This role is eligible to receive an annual discretionary bonus that rewards individual and company performance.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.