The Growth Account Executive Team in North America is responsible for the revenue expansion of their commercial accounts in the region. With identified accounts, the incumbent will ensure revenue growth, customer success and long term partnership with assigned customers.
Who You’re Committed To Being
- You’ll be passionate about Pluralsight’s mission - you eat, sleep and breath our cause: advance the world's tech workforce!
- You demonstrate strong leadership with the ability to create a compelling vision for success and inspire the team to deliver exceptional results
- You are scrappy and demonstrate an entrepreneurial approach to everything you do!
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills; in addition, you must have the ability to synthesize complex business challenges and create clear solutions and messages for audiences at various levels of sophistication
- You must be a team player, able to handle ambiguity, anticipate and react to changes in a rapidly evolving environment
- You consistently demonstrate overachievement of quota and revenue goals as a sales leader
- You have the ability to listen, think logically, strategically, and tactically to solve complex problems
- You are highly self-motivated and you demonstrate an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously
- Consultative in your approach, you know how to talk to people, mainly to C-levels. We don’t want hard sellers. If you can listen, consult, and present a proposition with clear business value you should be talking to us
- Team oriented and leading by example are key and strong assets we highly value
- Committed to our values-driven culture and our mission which inspires us to be better and focussed on the growth of our business
- An individual with a growth mindset, you reflect and can adapt quickly based on the continuously changing market landscape. You can develop a holistic view on a specific situation fast and you can prioritize.
What You’ll Own
- Assigned accounts in the Commercial segment in North America
- Ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close with commercial business customers
- Establish lasting relationships based on trust with senior executives and decision-makers
- Identify and understand the customer’s strategy and the related capability and skills requirements. Ability and proven track-record to translate this into a compelling value proposition and define and articulate the customer journey. This customer journey includes a solid and sustainable foundation, joint accountability of customer and Pluralsight and a path and process for expansion of Pluralsight
- Help educate customers on the value of Pluralsight throughout the adoption cycle through jointly developed and agreed success criteria
- Provide recommendations based on customers’ business needs and usage patterns
- Develop and set a strategy aligned to the goals set that enables Pluralsight ‘s growth within existing businesses and building new business opportunities
- You will design and implement the customer strategy and coordinate all resources including wider support staff. This includes solid teaming with Customer Success , Solution Architects, Professional Services, Executive Sponsors and extended resources in support of optimization of the audience reached within a customer and the customer experience
Experience You’ll Need
- 3-5 years or equivalent experience in sales, preferably in a SaaS organization, ideally selling multi-year SaaS contracts into the C-Suite
- You’re an expert on Solution-Selling, Customer-centric Selling, Strategic Selling, the Challenger sale, Business Impact Selling and/or Value Selling
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing mid-market to enterprise contracts
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills both with customers and within Pluralsight
- Proven strategic negotiation and closing skills with a successful track record of navigating with all stakeholders within large complex organizations and at Pluralsight
- You are able to think in scenarios and multiple steps ahead and observe and mitigate risks early
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer value and satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
- Inevitably you'll be on the road post COVID, so the ability to travel, while not required is encouraged
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age or protected veteran status. Pluralsight will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please visit the bottom of our website to learn how to request an accommodation.
For more information on Pluralsight’s commitment to building a more diverse and inclusive workforce please review our most recent Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging report here.