Ignite student success with unrivaled operational brilliance
Organization meets opportunity in the role of Instructional Support Manager at MasteryPrep. If you find joy in bringing order to chaos, excel in the realm of spreadsheets and data analysis, and can lead a high-performing team, then you're the organizational conductor we're searching for. In this role, your passion for precision will not only keep the educational trains running on time but will also make a profound impact on students' lives.
In this dynamic position, your analytical abilities will be a guiding force as you optimize processes, ensuring efficiency in instructional services and an enjoyable experience for our customers and team members. Your knack for systems-thinking will become a catalyst for process improvement and automation, making a significant contribution to our mission of leveling the playing field through student empowerment. Join us and see your passion for precision become a catalyst for educational excellence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team – setting the strategic vision, guiding development and ensuring the continuation of exceptional performance.
- Crafting and refining processes that enhance the customer journey, ensuring flawless instructional event delivery.
- Raising early alerts on potential logistical challenges, safeguarding our standards of excellence.
- Building and executing robust forecasting models for strategic capacity planning.
- Extracting, analyzing, and summarizing key data, delivering insights that drive cross-departmental synergy.
- Introducing workflow automation, enhancing efficiency across Salesforce, Zapier, and other platforms.
- Fostering collaboration, ensuring the harmonious execution of instructional events and the integrity of customer data.
- Monitoring and tracking KPIs, informing budgeting and strategic planning to optimize financial resources.
- Managing contractor schedules and streamlining processes, ensuring a robust team ready to meet our goals.
Nearly 90% of low-income students graduate high school without a college-ready ACT or SAT score. MasteryPrep’s mission is to level the playing field in education by offering the most effective test preparation available – made accessible to all students.
Through more than 10 successful years of partnering with school districts and institutions on college readiness services and resources, MasteryPrep has surpassed one million students served since the company’s founding in 2012.
MasteryPrep increased its student outreach by 70 percent in 2021 and is ranked among the Inc. 5000 “Fastest Growing Companies,” featured by “Entrepreneur 360,” and selected among the “Growth Leaders” by Louisiana Economic Development.
When we ask our employees what they love most about working for MasteryPrep, it comes down to the mission, the people and the challenge.
- The mission: Ever had a day when you just don’t feel like getting out of bed and working? We don’t. We have a strong mission that truly changes lives and it motivates us each day to get up, get together, get better and get things done.
- The people: MasteryPrep is as diverse as the student population we serve and we value our employees as people, not just the position they fill. We have bicyclists, book nerds, musicians, basketball players, video gamers, and one person who has an insanely green thumb. No really. She can grow anything!
- The challenge: We believe that with everything we do, we should make it awesome. We don’t believe in “average,” “run-of-the-mill,” or “ordinary.” And “good enough” isn’t in our vocabulary. We’re growing tremendously and won’t stop until every student has access to a better future. Bring your experience, skills and creativity here – and you’ll find MasteryPrep is a place to contribute and feel valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in operations, logistics, or related field
- 3+ years experience in managing and optimizing event-based processes and logistics
- 1+ years experience managing direct reports preferred
- 1+ years experience in an analyst or account role preferred
- Experience related to instructional operations, and customer and employee support
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Excel, and other relevant tools for data analysis and reporting
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with large data sets
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively across teams and departments
- Experience with workflow automation tools and platforms
- Familiarity with forecasting models and capacity planning
- Knowledge of payroll processes and systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A valid U.S. driver’s license
- Greater Dallas-Fort Worth residence preferred
- Deep belief in the potential of all students and a passion for MasteryPrep’s mission
- Respect for individuals' diverse experiences and the ability to work effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds
- $80,000+ starting salary based on qualifications
- Employee benefits eligibility (health, disability, AD&D, life insurance)
- Optional dental and vision coverage
- Matching 401k
- Paid time off
- Generous paid holidays
- Ability to work fully remote
- Company supplied laptop