Position at Imagine Learning
Great Purpose. Great People. Great Opportunities.
At Imagine Learning we ignite learning breakthroughs. It drives everything we do. We innovate together to support educators in creating those special moments when students experience the joy of learning at its best.
We also ignite career breakthroughs, with the majority of our positions being fully remote opportunities that offer you what you’re really looking for: flexible work arrangements, interesting and meaningful job responsibilities, career growth, and a supportive team.
Imagine Your Impact.
The Intervention Specialist provides targeted and intensive supports to students across Imagine Learnings small group targeted instruction in an online environment. The intervention specialist develops content with an understanding of instructional best practices for the identification and implementation of intensive student support. This position works collaboratively and cross-functionally with Synchronous Educational Services teams with the goal of helping students who have diverse needs, grow in, and demonstrate identified competencies.
- Position Type: Employment options include regular, part-time position.
- Compensation: Base pay is anticipated to be between $19.63 and $20.19. Eligible employees may also receive incentive/commission/annual bonus pay based on individual and/or company performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as, but not limited to, individual skills, experience, training, education/certifications, geographic location, internal equity, and local market conditions.
- Location: This is a US-based remote position.
Envision Your Experience.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Design and deliver intensive interventions, to small groups of students, using research-based instructional best practices in an online environment.
- Collaborate across internal and external teams to determine proper targeted supports.
- Communicate support, rationale, and feedback to appropriate stakeholders.
- Use data to drive decisions regarding strategies, instruction and paths of growth for students.
- Coordinate student transitions with appropriate stakeholders.
- Work effectively and efficiently within a communication process for internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and communicate an intervention schedule to internal and external stakeholders.
- Interface with customers via email, chat, and phone.
- Research customer inquiries thoroughly to provide suggestions and resolutions.
- Communicate professionally in all written and verbal interactions.
Share Your Expertise.
Experience, education, and qualifications essential for success in this role, include:
- Minimum of 2 years of teaching or academic intervention experience; or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Active teaching certification/license is required.
- Experience supporting students and educators in a blended, virtual, or online learning environment.
- Understanding of student interventions best practices preferred.
- Highly motivated with excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to generate creative solutions and provide ideas to assist students and educators with a growth mindset.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with demanding timeframes.
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to the needs and concerns of others.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a high-quality results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, online video chat, and database software.
- Ability to provide a current Fingerprint Clearance Card or provide proof of application within 7 days (upon hire)
Ignite Your Career.
Imagine Learning is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We support your unique career journey by providing flexibility, investing in wellbeing, and propelling growth.
We offer a flexible workplace, with the majority of employees enjoying the opportunity to work from home within the US. Headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, we also maintain offices in Austin, TX, Petaluma, CA, and Rock Rapids, IA.
Imagine Learning provides a comprehensive benefits program to eligible employees, including:
- Multiple health, dental, and vision plans, including medical plans with zero employee premiums
- 401k plan with a company match
- Company-paid behavioral health coaching
- 15 paid holidays, including 2 floating holidays and a winter shutdown from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day
- 15 days of accrued annual Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Fertility benefits
- Paid bonding leave when a new child joins your family
- Life and short and long-term disability insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans
- Paid volunteer hours and annual giving events
- A wide variety of professional development programs, including tuition reimbursement
Imagine Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status. Imagine Learning will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals as required by law.