Fullstack Academy is a top-ranked immersive school for tech skills training based in New York City. Fullstack offers comprehensive training opportunities across the U.S. and prepares students with the in-demand skills they need to launch fulfilling tech careers.
"Fullstack Academy has been a life-changing experience" is something we hear often and the reason why we come to work every day. We’re working on changing lives and communities with our programs and we’re looking for a Marketing Ops & CRM Manager to ensure every prospective student, alum and employer partner has a fulfilling experience across touchpoints.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Marketing Ops & CRM Manager, you are a technical leader who oversees the platforms and technologies which serve as the backbone of Fullstack Academy’s marketing and enrollment initiatives. You will drive strategic process enhancements, including building and maintaining marketing automation workflows and processes within HubSpot, our marketing automation platform and CRM. You will use your lead management and analytics skills to monitor data hygiene and establish scalable marketing operations practices.
You will oversee a growing team of marketing operations associates and external partners. You will own Fullstack Academy’s contact strategy by building, optimizing and reporting on campaigns toward prospective students across email, SMS, phone, and other related communication channels. As part of the Performance Marketing team, you will work closely with the Digital Experience and Paid Media team members to execute initiatives across Web Analytics, Search Engine Optimization and Conversion Rate Optimization areas as well as support the planning, tracking, and execution of campaigns. Campaign creation and management will also require collaboration with the Brand Marketing team for content generation. Close coordination with the Enrollment team will be necessary to ensure alignment across departments, especially given the fast-paced, cohort-based nature of Fullstack Academy’s enrollment initiatives.
This is a full-time, US-based remote role that will report to the Director of Performance Marketing. This role may require travel at such a time as it is both safe and strategically meaningful to do so.
In this role, you will:
- Own and oversee the contact strategy for prospective students, including email, SMS, voicemail drops and testing into other communication channels
- Support and evolve all aspects of Fullstack Academy’s marketing operations across systems including web analytics, marketing automation, CRM, and other marketing technologies
- Identify opportunities for marketing technology and process improvements, working cross-functionally to develop solutions that improve marketing and enrollment efficiency and agility
- Work cross-functionally to launch HubSpot workflows and automated marketing campaigns that support evergreen and seasonal Marketing and Enrollment initiatives
- Track and measure results across various channels, campaigns, programs and geographies by building schemas, methods and processes.
- Support the Paid Media team in determining the best channels of lead quality
You are a great candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Deep level of hands-on experience with the HubSpot CRM Platform and integration into Salesforce
- Understanding of data management best practices and solutions
- Exemplary communication, presentation, and project management skills
- Experience interpreting and translating technical language to non-technical stakeholders
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM email and 10DLC SMS requirements as well as inbox deliverability standards
- Experience partnering with multiple departments in a rapidly changing environment, including the functions of brand marketing, paid media, academics, enrollment, student support, and career success
- The ability to work independently with a high degree of autonomy
- A strong work ethic and experience developing effective communication strategies under time constraints
- Ability to process and prioritize requests from multiple departments and teams
- A passion for tech, education, and helping others that inspires excitement about our mission
You are an exceptional candidate for this role if you also have:
- Marketing experience in education, edtech, or technology
- Experience scaling up marketing operations in a high-growth environment
- Previous experience as a Salesforce administrator
Colorado and New York Equal Pay For Equal Work Act disclosure:
The expected compensation for this role for candidates from Colorado and New York is $68,000-101,00 annually, plus Short Term Incentive bonus and benefits, for candidates who fulfill the qualifications for the role. Candidates whose qualifications are above those listed are encouraged to apply as well. All final offers to candidates will be based on that candidate's unique experience and skillset, and not all candidates will qualify for the top of the salary range.