Articulate is looking for a Product Designer who loves to solve experience and design problems with the end user in mind. If you’re a multi-talented individual who thinks about user experience, UI design, design systems and solving for human needs holistically, you’ve come to the right place. For this position, UX experience, visual design chops, and creative problem-solving capabilities are paramount.
As a member of our product design team, you’ll work closely with other product designers, stakeholders, and our engineering team to produce meaningful feature work. You’ll also contribute to our design systems, work on prototypes to bring ideas to life, test features you’ve built, and function as a core contributor collaborating across a variety of SaaS products.
What You'll Do
- Explore and solve design problems for a variety of SaaS products for our customers
- Analyze user and stakeholder feedback to identify problems and synthesize new, elegant solutions to solve pain points
- Develop a strong understanding of our products and assets, the competitive landscape, our users, and use this regularly in product decision-making
- Craft efficient user flows, thoughtful wireframes, high-fidelity pixel-perfect designs, prototypes, and pattern documentation
- Create detailed design specs with all manner of states considered, well-annotated, and ready for handoff to our product development team
- Support your designs with thoughtful prototypes and simple animations to demonstrate interactions and simulate new flows
- Serve as a working member of a swiftly moving cross-functional team working on multiple projects at one time
- Support developers with testing, validation, and edge case designs
- Meet with the design team regularly to discuss product design decisions and transform product insights into intuitive, user-friendly application features
- Conduct lightweight research of the competitive landscape and learn from user feedback
What you should have
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Design, HCI, or a related field
- You are a well-rounded product designer with at least 3-5 years professional experience in fully responsive web environments
- You have a passion for amazing product design and an appreciation for elegant user experiences
- You are well-spoken and can present ideas effectively
- You are highly motivated and can be self-directed
- You have a high attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- You are an an outstanding team contributor providing thoughtful viewpoints on product design in a flexible and easygoing way
- You are well-versed in giving and receiving feedback constructively
- You are an open-minded thinker who’s constantly in search of engaging, usable interaction patterns, and cutting-edge design work in the real world
- Deeply understand the ins and outs of Figma
- You have familiarity with Zeplin, Principle, Photoshop, and Illustrator
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius in 2021. And Rise
—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 118,000 customers in 170 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization
, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.