Salary Range: $110,000.00 To 130,000.00 Annually
Blueprint Test Prep has an opportunity for a Product Manager to join our growing team, and play a central role in defining, building, launching, evangelizing, and continuously improving our online education platform.
We are a world-class Edtech company and leading platform for high-stakes test prep for pre-law, pre-med, med school students, residents, practicing physicians, PAs, and NPs. We use technology and powerful data to create personalized and innovative learning experiences. We are in the INC 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America in 2023!
The ideal candidate will have a passion for understanding and meeting user needs, with experience in developing and launching online products in a fast-moving environment. This role requires a combination of strong vision, high-velocity execution, and relentless bias for action.
Since we are fully remote, it is important that this is ideal for the flexibility this provides and the self-management and self-motivation skills it also demands.
What You'll Do
- Work collaboratively with other product managers and cross-functional teammates to deliver against the company’s overall product roadmap, while owning special segments and projects
- Manage and communicate cross-functional development status and document progress toward milestones to internal stakeholders
- Lead research efforts to understand our users’ needs and uncover opportunities for continuous improvements as well as new initiatives
- Work closely with UX/UI designers, technical product managers, the engineering team, and other experts to create solutions that bring value to our users with amazing user experiences
- Partner with internal teams such as Marketing, Content (Subject Matter Expertise), Student Success Team (Customer Support), and Operations to understand business requirements and market opportunities
- Translate business and user requirements into product requirements, products briefs, and business cases
- Support go-to-market/launch and post-launch activities, training, documentation, etc.
- Define and report on success metrics, including student usage, learning analytics, user feedback, and score improvement data on an ongoing basis
Who You Are
- Consumer-oriented with at least three years of work experience in product development/management building online consumer products or solutions
- Love to learn about users, and have experience in collecting and analyzing research data
- Get excited about creating strong processes for successful cross-functional collaboration
- Bring a track record of strong stakeholder management and internal evangelism
- High energy, self-motivated, and thrive in fast-paced, performance-driven environments
- You bring strategic problem-solving skills, a strong analytical toolkit, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task
- You think it would be exciting to build the future of online education
- Take your work very seriously but not yourself
- Passionate about the mission of Blueprint and the problems we’re trying to solve
Life at Blueprint
We’re Blueprint! We live at the intersection of education and technology. We use technology and powerful data to create personalized and innovative learning experiences. Our team is passionate about education and its ability to improve lives. Our learners hold us to a high standard, and we do the same with each other. We thrive on change, we are passionate about improvement, we practice trust-based vulnerability, and we are committed to a culture of freedom and responsibility. We get a lot done, and we have a lot of fun doing it.
- Meaning. Do meaningful work that has a positive impact on society.
- Influence. Good ideas win, and we value contributions from everyone.
- Innovation. It’s central to who we are and everything we do.
- Growth. We are always learning and you will sharpen your skills.
- Performance. We set aspirational goals and make them happen.
- Low ego. High energy! That’s our recipe for success.
- Autonomy. We thrive with freedom and responsibility.
- Flexibility. We trust our people to do phenomenal work without unnecessary rules.
- Remote first. And not going back.
- Competitive salary at a growing company
- Remote-first work environment allowing for flexibility
- Unlimited PTO, comprehensive health benefits and 401(k) match
- Additional Wellness Days to support a balanced schedule
- Monthly remote-work and annual home office equipment stipends
- Flexible Spending Account
- Parental leave benefits
- Volunteer opportunities
- Continual learning and mentoring opportunities
- Free access to test prep programs for team members, and family discounts
Diversity, Equity, Accessibility, and Inclusion at Blueprint
We believe diversity, equity, accessibility and inclusion are essential to our excellence and are the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
The Blueprint community values differences in the pursuit of inquiry and knowledge, mutual understanding, respect, trust, transparency, and partnership. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
We are committed to creating a welcoming workplace that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve and includes individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences. Individuals of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Blueprint Test Prep participates in E-Verify for U.S. employees.