Impact the Moment
When was the last time you experienced the impact of your work? Our Sales team thrives on building meaningful relationships with educators and learners. With that comes the unique opportunity to touch lives across the world and experience first-hand the difference your hard work makes.
We’re looking for a Sales Solutions Representative to join our National Sales team within our Higher Ed business unit. Reporting to a Business Development Manager, the Sales Solutions Representative will be responsible for driving digital product sales by connecting with faculty and key stakeholders at colleges and universities.
How can you make an impact?
The Sales Solutions Representative will work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. We are looking for a goal-oriented sales professional that can quickly learn and leverage new technologies to maximize the impact of McGraw Hill solutions on educators and learners. An entrepreneurial spirit and intellectual curiosity are keys to success in this role.
Candidates must reside near or within reasonable travel distance to Dubuque, Iowa or Chicago, Illinois.
What you will be doing:
- Drive revenue by communicating with new and existing customers through inbound leads and follow-up via outbound calls and emails.
- Utilize sales skills and tools to identify instructor needs and close new business.
- Work with existing customers to retain business, update to new editions, and drive success within our digital platforms.
- Demonstrate McGraw Hill’s digital products via web conferencing tools.
- Communicate effectively with internal product specialists and marketing for assistance on targeted opportunities.
- Perform daily, weekly, and seasonal planning for assigned higher education accounts.
- Successfully complete ongoing company training requirements.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong digital skills and ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
- Ability to work in a dynamic/complex environment.
- Strong team player.
- Demonstrates positive winning attitude.
Why work for us?
The work you do at McGraw Hill will be work that matters. We are collectively designing content that will build the future of education. Play your part and experience a sense of fulfillment that will inspire you to even greater heights.
McGraw Hill uses an automated employment decision tool (AEDT) to assist in the screening process by recommending candidates with “like skills” based on resume and job data. To request an alternative screening process, please select “Opt-Out” when asked to “Consent to use of Automated Employment Decision Tools” during the application.