Kahoot! is looking for a Senior Account Manager, Lead to join our Sales team focusing on business development and sales in the K-12 school market. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, welcome challenges and have the drive necessary to win new business, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of a global cultural phenomenon used by over 60% of all US K-12 teachers.
We are looking for someone with experience in SaaS sales, and proven expertise in driving revenue and winning key deals.
Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and host learning sessions that drive compelling engagement.
Launched in 2013, Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. In the last 12 months, 300 million sessions have been hosted on the Kahoot! platform by 30+ million active accounts, with 2 billion participants (non-unique) in more than 200 countries and regions. The Kahoot! Group includes Clever, the leading US K-12 EdTech learning platform, together with the learning apps DragonBox, Poio, Drops, Actimo, Motimate, and Whiteboard.fi.
The Kahoot! Group is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Estonia, Denmark and Spain. Kahoot! is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange under the ticker KAHOT. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 500 employees representing 45 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
We’ve been growing steadily over the past year and joined forces with Actimo, Dragonbox, Poio, Drops, Whiteboard, Motimate and Clever. As a group, we’re on a mission to make learning awesome together. The values guiding us are: we are playful, we are curious and we are inclusive!
- Drive revenue by prospecting and delivering a sales pipeline
- Proactively seek new opportunities in the education space, forming relationships with CIOs, District Administrators, CAOs and teachers
- Implement sales processes to drive predictable revenue
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results
- Develop a deep understanding of Kahoot! products, customer needs, and the competitive market
- Player/Coach: Responsible for individual quota and managing a small team
- Work closely with other key functions such as Marketing, Support, and Product, to deliver key customer insights
- 5+ years K-12 EdTech selling experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year of people management experience, preferred.
- Proven track record in developing leads and business pipelines while translating them into revenue
- Good working knowledge of higher education and K-12 buying processes and markets
- Self-driven individual who proactively identifies opportunities and makes things happen
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to thrive and hunger to outperform in a fast-growing environment
- Team player with ability to work in a distributed and international environment
- Authorized to work in the US
- Location: Must be based in Austin, Texas (hybrid/remote)
Ideally, you will have:
- Higher university degree (Bachelor's degree minimum)
Here are some of the benefits we provide to our team members in the Austin office:
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- Three weeks PTO
- Friendly, international environment and after-work activities
- A competitive compensation package
- Share option plan