Are Cisco routers and switches and wireless access points your thing? Do you pride yourself with being able to successfully manage a global MPLS network? Is your experience with Juniper SA series and VPN appliances a part of what makes you a fabulous Network Administrator? If so, then look no further because we have the perfect position for you!
We are looking for a Network Administrator III to be responsible for implementation, configuration, and support of internal and/or external networks and its infrastructure (i.e routers, switches, firewalls, etc.). You will assist the Systems Administrators with the overall performance and availability of global network (24x7) and provide support for all network related infrastructure. In addition you will be the primary contact and coordinator of corporate and remote site support for network related issues.
Come join us and see why Bright Horizons has been named by FORTUNE Magazine fifteen times as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” be a part of our warm, inclusive, casual, yet challenging work environment!
- Network administration, functionality, security, compliance and maintenance
- Acts as lead and support point person for any escalated issues
- Hardware support and maintenance (i.e. upgrades, patches)
- Assists and is familiar with organizational data security best practices
- ‘Second/Third level’ of support for IT service desk. Escalates unresolved problems to other systems staff or appropriate external support providers
- Involved in technical project planning and implementation for all corporate offices (and field as needed)
- Skilled in remote support and remote deployment of technology especially in network equipment including Cisco, Juniper, and Fortinet
- Involved with initiating new procedures and plans for the future of the company networks with direction from management
RECOMMENDED EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS
- Four year degree or equivalent work experience in an IT environment
- Requires 5-7 years related professional IT experience supporting an enterprise network
- Must have knowledge of networking, systems installation and maintenance
- Must possess communication skills to exchange information and resolve problems with clients/users/vendors
- Experience with Cisco routers and switches (IOS and NXOS)
- Experience with Cisco wireless access points, wireless controllers and management
- Experience with Fortigate firewalls (version 4 and 5)
- Experience with Juniper SA series VPN appliances
- Experience with managing Riverbed appliances at multiple sites
- Thorough knowledge of OSPF, BGP, Vlans, STP, HSRP, vPC, 802.1q, etc.
- Experience in designing and administering MPLS network connectivity globally at 10 or more sites
- Experience with fibre channel is a plus, but not essential
- CCNA/CCNP certifications are a plus, but not essential
- Initiative and follow through
- Ability to work independently
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work well under pressure & time constraints
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to identify opportunities, technical risks and impacts of technology solutions