Finally, the job you’ve been waiting for is here! This is your golden opportunity to positively impact the next generation of nurses! UWorld would like you to join our Dallas-based team of nurses that teach content and create test questions to prepare students for the Next Generation NCLEX (NGN) exam.
You bring your clinical experience and nursing knowledge, and we will provide you with the most up-to-date nursing education resources to develop test questions and write detailed rationales for each question. This ensures that our UWorld NCLEX-type questions remain current, relevant, and accurate for nurses in all professional practice settings.
UWorld is the premier high-stakes test preparation and education company that provides products for both nursing students and faculty. UWorld’s headquarters is based in Dallas, TX. This is a 4-day/week full-time position with excellent benefits and flexible days and hours.
The qualified candidate will have
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree, Masters degree is preferred
- An unencumbered RN license in the United States or Canada
- At least one year of general medical, adult, or pediatric acute patient care experience (excluding preceptorship/internship)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent focus and attention to detail
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines
- The ability to provide, receive, and respond to feedback positively
- Position reports to the Manager and Associate Director of Nursing Education
- Previous experience with item (question) development or as a Content Developer is helpful
- Long-term opportunities for growth and development
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Generous paid time off (PTO) and holiday schedule
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental, life, disability)
- 401(k) plan for retirement with 4% employer matching (eligibility after 90 days of employment)
- On-site/virtual group fitness classes and relaxed work environment