BARBRI Global is a global learning company dedicated to meeting the legal education and specialized training needs of law students, attorneys, and other professionals throughout their careers. Building on the success of its core bar courses, which have helped more than 1.3 million lawyers around the world pass a U.S. bar exam, BARBRI offers a comprehensive suite of learning solutions for higher education institutions and law-related businesses.
BARBRI Global is also the leading provider of legal education materials and digital learning solutions ranging from law school courses to topical overviews authored by distinguished law faculty and award-winning teachers. BARBRI's comprehensive portfolio covers products for U.S. bar prep, LSAT prep, curriculum, assessment, global license preparation, online program management, legal education materials, and professional development. BARBRI Global, founded in 1967, is a Francisco Partners portfolio company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices throughout the United States and around the world.
The Marketing Operations Manager, will work across Barbri global lines of businesses, play a critical expert role with hands-on setup, configuration and deployment of Marketo as part of a large-scale transformation project. This role reports to the Senior Director of Marketing Technology and Processes and will involve cross functional collaboration with business stakeholders across departments, including Sales, RevOps, Technology, Operations, Legal and external vendors.
The ideal candidate will lead, implement, and execute various elements that make up an overall Demand Process.
- Collaborating with key internal stakeholders to implement automation for marketing campaigns and programs within Marketo.
- Support all facets of Marketo implementation including scoring, nurturing, automation, progressive profiling, revenue models, programs and events, webinar & paid media connectors and insights and reporting.
- Documenting requirements regarding business needs and translating them appropriately into technical specifications.
- Serving as marketing automation / technology trusted advisor across Global Marketing team.
- Leverage analytics & insights for continuous improvement of lead generation and campaign goals.
- Project Management to ensure deliverability of critical roadmap objectives on time and budget.
- Generate executive status reports, identifying major project accomplishments, milestones, dependencies and risks.
- Training internal business stakeholders
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience. Preferred: Master’s Degree (or JD).
- 3+ years of experience as a Marketo Admin, with MCE preferred.
- 2+ years of hands-on CRM experience, HubSpot & Salesforce
- Experience implementing Marketo projects including technical requirements gathering, development, testing and support
- Technical system integrations experience with marketing automation and CRM systems.
- E-Commerce Experience preferred (Experience Cloud, NetSuite, Shopify)
- KPI dashboard development, Preferred: Power BI, Tableau
- Self-starter and demonstrates resourcefulness, motivation, initiative, and support skills.
- Experience working cross functionally.
- Proven leadership abilities and skills.
Employment Benefits & Perks
BARBRI Global offers full-time employees numerous competitive benefits.
- 4 Health Plans (1 plan at no cost to employees)
- 2 Dental plans
- 2 Vision Plans
- 401k Matching up to 4%, per pay period
- $2,500 annually for educational assistance
- Employee Discounts (concerts, amusement parks, gym memberships)
- Volunteer time off
- Flexible work/life balance
- Remote Opportunities
- Company bonuses
- Diversity committee's accepting new members
This is a full time, remote position. Starting salary is $85,000 annually