Are you looking for a high energy, strategic, and fast-paced position as a Home Health RN Course Writer/Subject Matter Expert? Join Relias, the company changing lives throughout the world by helping healthcare organizations improve their clinical and financial outcomes!
For 11,000+ health care and human service organizations, Relias helps clients deliver better clinical and financial outcomes by elevating the performance of teams. We help organizations across the continuum of care get better at maintaining compliance, developing staff and promoting consistent, high-quality care. Our platform employs assessments to reveal specific gaps in skills and addresses them with personalized and engaging learning, choosing from 7,000+ online courses that meet accrediting board, state and federal requirements. We are passionate about our products and our clients; what we deliver and the impact we have on the world is truly something you can be proud to represent. Join us and make a difference.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Fantastic health and wellness benefits package, including an outstanding 401k match, a flexible PTO program, and a generous and inclusive parental leave policy. Additionally, Relias pays for the employee portion of the monthly healthcare premium!
- Flexible work environment with onsite and work from home options – you choose when you want to come into the office!
- Active Employee Resource Groups open to all employees!
- Comprehensive onboarding program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- 20%+ annual employee promotion and transfer rate
- Multiple development program options – leadership development, professional development curriculums, and Nanodegree options in both technology and data science
- Professional development gained from conference attendance and participation in organizations like NC Tech
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create, write, and develop new e-learning courses for Relias’ clients in the home health industry.
- Review and edit existing home health and related content.
- Serve as a Nurse Subject Matter Expert (SME) in your clinical specialty area and work with other internal and external SMEs in new content creation projects.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal departments to scope new courses and release new content.
- Manage a variety of high priority projects effectively and efficiently.
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in nursing with an active RN license, in good standing with state board of nursing
- 5+ years of full-time experience in home health setting
- Prior experience with high acuity home health patients (vents, trachs, medically complex), preferred
- Experience with developing educational programs for both licensed and non-licensed staff
- Excellent writing and communication skills, including the ability to write content for various audiences using a variety of writing styles
- Proficiency in a variety of technical programs/applications, including Microsoft Office programs and internet browsers
- Experience with continuing education and training programs (preferred)
Relias is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
Relias new hires are required to submit proof of completing a COVID-19 vaccine series (1st & 2nd dose of Moderna or Pfizer; or single dose of Johnson & Johnson as well as a booster shot, if time applicable) during their onboarding process.
Company: Relias LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: North Carolina
Postal Code: 27560
Job ID: 228142
Date: Dec 22, 2022
Location: Morrisville, NC, US, 27560