Please note: Springboard is only able to consider candidates located in the following US states: Arizona, California, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, or Texas.
At Springboard, we’re on a mission to bridge the world’s skills gap, offering transformative online education in data science, UI/UX design, machine learning, and coding. Our courses may be tech-enabled, but we're ultimately human-centric: each student taps into a vast community throughout their time with us, engaging with fellow students, industry-expert mentors, student advisors, and career coaches, the goal of which is to successfully transition students into their dream job. Through this approach, we’ve helped thousands of learners revamp their careers and, by extension, their lives, with hundreds of top-notch job offers received every year and a near-perfect placement rate for our program graduates.
We’re looking for a Revenue Operations Lead to be the primary “connector” across Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, and the Data function, including technology/infrastructure and information, flows across these teams.
This person’s mandate will include:
(~50%) Marketing Technology
(~15%) Sales Infrastructure
(~25%) Data + Tech Interface
(~10% of time) QA / Sanity Checks
$116,000 - $126,000 USD per year
Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications, and other job-related reasons.
- Own the Google Tag Manager platform and its administration
- Set up, integrate, and deploy tracking tags/pixels
- Define and own tagging standards (data layer schema, event naming conventions, etc.) and tagging workflow (approvals, testing, and environment promotion)
- Own tagging performance and impact on website rendering (page speed)
- Own Google Analytics setup, its configuration, and integration with other systems
- Own tag/cookie compliance with various global privacy laws (GDPR, CCPA, etc.)
- Ensure Tech and Data teams are ingesting external event data and context
- Ensure Data team is able to publish GA4 data to data warehouse
- Create a system for operational teams to use in order to ensure sales infrastructure is working as expected (e.g. leads are getting into the CRM and dialer)
- Ensure new tools / changes to existing tools will not impede cross-functional capability (i.e. changes to a CRM property will not affect the way we track metrics built off of it in the data warehouse)
Data + Tech Interface
- Establish business logic + methodology for constructing our pre-enrollment user journeys
- Own strategy for data collection / flows for new and existing tools and how they’re integrated (e.g. dialer, enablement software, CRM)
- Understand documentation around how data pipeline works between marketing, sales and tech
- Train business stakeholders to understand data flows and insights
QA / Sanity Checks
- Monitor KPIs across the consumer business against benchmarks and triage whether anything seems off (e.g., funnel metrics seem outside of a reasonable range)
- 3-5 years of experience in a revenue operations (or related) role (e.g. sales operations, marketing operations)
- Experience setting up GTM/GA4 and other web analytics tools
- Strong quantitative background and understanding of data pipelines (i.e. you can look at SQL code and back out the underlying business logic that determine the outputs)
- Ability to manage and clearly communicate with cross-functional teams (you’re equally comfortable working with business stakeholders on strategy as you are working with tech/data stakeholders on implementation, and can serve as a translator between the two)
- Sharp attention to detail
- Familiarity with data analytics BI tools / Excel
The Springboard team of 220 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, health insurance coverage (for employees based in California, our base plans are fully covered by Springboard; for employees based outside of California, we offer low-premium coverage), a 401k plan, a generous learning budget
, team lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.