Edmentum is the leading provider of K-12 digital curriculum, assessments, and services to 43,000 schools in all 50 states and over 100 countries worldwide. We partner with educators to create instructional technology that is proven, easy-to-use, individualized, and aligned to state standards. Built on a 60-year history of innovation and impact, we believe that when educators succeed, students thrive, everywhere learning occurs.
We hire mission-driven individuals who are eager to apply their educational expertise in a fast-paced environment that delivers the tools that educators need to bridge the divide between implementation and outcomes. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Edmentum is for you.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will maximize client renewal and growth rates by cultivating implementations that get results. You will design implementations to support customer goals, grow capacity and drive adoption of best practices focused on creating successful student outcomes everywhere learning occurs. You will evaluate data, shares progress and results to key stakeholders, and intervene when implementations are not meeting expectations.
This role requires strategic thinking, effective communication at all levels within districts, tenacity, and attention to detail to keep implementations on track and growing. In addition, you will position the capabilities of Edmentum solutions and promote proven implementation models during the sales process.
You will also provide work direction and mentoring for Education Consultants who report to the Regional Services Director.
You can expect to:
Be a subject matter expert who owns the implementation of program outcomes from start to finish. (Develop deep knowledge of Edmentum’s products and demonstrate deep understanding of State accountability plans, assessments, curriculum requirements, and key classroom trends.)
Design client-facing implementation plans and timelines by learning about client resources, conducting a needs analysis, and determining goals and evaluation metrics. Serve as an escalation point to facilitate the resolution of unexpected issues. Develop and communicate risk management plans as needed to ensure successful implementation outcomes. (Notice patterns and figure out how to solve challenges before they become problems.)
Prioritize efforts based on risk, growth, strategic value, and renewal timeframe.
Monitor and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, while managing expectations. (Check in with customers to make sure we’re meeting their needs and achieving expected outcomes —with the goal of bringing more exceptional experiences to people across our customer base.)
Increase adoption of Edmentum programs by providing strategic thought partnership. (Establish strong relationships both internally and externally to drive programs forward, build capacity, increase fidelity, and ensure the achievement of customer goals and outcomes.)
Ensure all stakeholders have a 360-degree view of customer health. (Ensure that communications, schedules, and customer records are accurately maintained and up to date.)
Support sales by demonstrating credibility and high levels of expertise in meetings. Partner with Sales to promote the future growth of the company based on exceeding revenue and retention goals.
Education and/or Experience:
- Master’s degree in Education strongly preferred
- 10+ years of combined experience leading education technology implementation
- Strong leadership skills, including a history of leadership in a K-12 school district
- Ability to communicate persuasively and effectively both verbally and in writing across all levels of a district, from superintendent to teacher
- Knowledge of current educational trends, research, and state-specific requirements
- Proven track record engaging in complex conversations with administrators, cabinet, and C-level leadership
- Strong listening and questioning skills to gain a strategic understanding of partner needs and challenges
- Strong understanding of curriculum and instruction
- Strong understanding of project and program management
- Ability to be broadly focused and manage multiple efforts concurrently
- Advanced risk management and contingency planning experience
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills to help districts overcome barriers and maximize the adoption of best practices
- Ability to analyze client usage and student progress and performance data to make data-driven recommendations
- Confidence to identify and communicate implementation missteps with clients
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing, and ambiguous environments
- Self-motivated, proactive individual who thrives on doing a job well, exhibits passion, enthusiasm, and a positive outlook
- Passion for driving change in education
- Ability to travel up to 65%
This role is open to candidates who reside in Houston, TX.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance & Disability, PTO and Holiday Pay, Volunteer Time Off, Paid Parental Leave, FSA & HSA Accounts, 401(k), Flexible Work Environment, Tuition Reimbursement.
Edmentum is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment for our employees, vendors, and guests. Our organization will comply with all COVID-19 vaccination requirements at a site or facility that requires all employees and contractors who will be performing services. The CDC defines fully vaccinated as being two weeks after the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 Vaccine or two weeks after the single dose of a one-dose vaccine.
Edmentum is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Edmentum’s notice regarding the collection of personal information from interested candidates is available here