Articulate is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our amazing team. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for using a teach, tailor & take control sales approach to proactively move prospects through the sales cycle. In this role, you will focus on growing revenue with small to medium-sized accounts. You will represent Articulate in a positive manner, understanding prospects' business needs and determining the best path forward to solve their business problems.
This is not a commissioned-based sales position.
What You'll do
- Manage pipeline by proactively leading prospects through the sales process using Challenger Sales methodology
- Respond to, engage with, and qualify inbound leads and inquiries via phone, email, and live chat
- Take control of the sales process by understanding prospect pain points, challenging prospect assumptions, creating constructive tension, providing commercial teaching, and closing sales
- Conduct initial qualification to discover purchasing timeline, learning strategy, and business needs of inbound leads to ensure a potential fit
- Teach prospects about their industries and offer unique insights that cause prospects to think differently about their business.
- Close deals or transfer to the Strategic Account Manager for larger, more complex opportunities
- Provide demos of Rise to prospects
- Manage a pipeline of leads and opportunities
- Maintain accurate and detailed notes of prospect activities in Salesforce
- Record and communicate prospect requests, gaps, and emerging requirements to improve product features
- Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice
What you should have
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an inside sales or development role
- Solid computer skills, including experience with core sales tools such as Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Salesloft, and LinkedIn
- Positive, energetic phone presence
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A can-do, positive attitude
- Strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and deliverables while managing multiple requests concurrently
- Solid understanding of client pain points and business needs, with a solutions-oriented and consultative approach to problem-solving
- Curiosity, self-discipline, self-motivation, and a desire to win over prospects
- Thoughtful, productive, and trustworthy
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
You're the ideal candidate if
- Demonstrated success in prospecting both inbound and outbound leads for a B2B, SaaS organization
- Familiarity with the e-learning space and the product offerings for authoring tools and learning management systems
- Strong, fundamental understanding of lead and inside sales best practices
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius in 2021. And Rise
—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 118,000 customers in 170 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization
, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.