Location Requirements: This role is Hybrid to one of our offices: Austin, Malvern, or Naperville. Remote candidates will be considered.
Your role on the team:
Reporting to the Sales Development Director, the SDR will add value by sharing how Frontline solves some of the biggest challenges in K-12 administration and will seek to identify the challenges administrators are facing today. The SDR is responsible for driving pipeline growth for our sales team nationwide. The SDR will research and contact targeted prospects over the phone to qualify and position Frontline software products and services to prospective K-12 school districts.
You can expect to:
- Partner with prospects in School Districts over the phone to influence the beginning of the buying decision process
- Diligently learn a deep understanding of Frontline Education’s solutions as well as knowledge of the industry and accounts we serve
- Qualify inbound leads as well as generate new leads by researching and contacting prospects and scheduling follow-up appointments with Education Software Solution Sales Executives (ESE) in the region
- Provide ESEs details of the interaction with prospects and nurture leads in the pipeline
- Track all activity in the CRM (NetSuite and Salesforce), managing data and generating detailed reports
What you bring to the role:
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate in a team environment that is fast-paced and rapidly growing
- Dedication to high-quality customer service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationships
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to strategically research, plan sales call activity, and execute follow-up with prospects, clients, internal staff, and management
- Familiarity with web-based applications and programs to effectively manage pipeline in the CRM tool
- Energetic high performer who can meet deadlines, work independently, take initiative, and follow through with requests
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills as well as solid writing skills
- A self-starter willing to make outbound cold and warm sales calls, research for lead generation, and make numerous follow-up calls
This role requires:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a role with cold calling, outbound customer contact, lead generation, or qualifying prospects
Who we are:
Frontline Education is a pioneer of school administration software purpose-built for K-12 districts. We provide innovative, connected solutions for student and special programs, business operations, and human capital management with powerful data and analytics to empower educators and administrators. We earn the trust of K-12 leaders across the U.S. by serving as a consistently high-performing, forthright partner of school districts through every dimension of the company.
We're a group of unique and talented individuals that love what we do. We've been lucky enough to land jobs with a rapidly growing tech company that supports an appreciative and friendly customer base. We work hard to make our customers happy, but we like to have a good time in the process. We are a company that strives to think in terms of “we” instead of “me.” We believe in the philosophy of servant leadership and that it’s all about putting others first. We also value the balance between family and work.
Frontline embraces diversity, equity, and inclusivity. We are intentionally building a workplace that respects, supports, and values the identities of all our employees. We believe this to be foundational in developing a strong community in our company. Frontline Education is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The perks of being a Frontliner:
Frontline offers a competitive compensation package including a base salary, rewarding bonus structure, 401k match, and unlimited PTO! Our company growth has created a promising environment for career advancement and rewarding challenges. We offer a tuition reimbursement program for eligible college credit coursework available to employees depending on their status and length of employment.