Impact the Moment
McGraw Hill has an opening for an experienced and strategic Sales Representative for Wisconsin supporting grades K-12. The Sales Representative is responsible for managing sales for a variety of instructional materials, programs, and services to public schools/districts within an assigned territory. This individual will create and execute strategic business territory plans that will increase sales according to company growth expectations. As part of our school business, you’ll be part of a team that creates robust digital tools, curriculum, and learning solutions that are used by millions of educators and students every day.
Candidates must live in Wisconsin.
How can you make an impact?
- Attaining and surpassing sales goals, with the proven ability to develop and build customer relationships to maintain and expand market penetration.
- Creating and executing marketing and strategic territory plans, with excellent organization and follow through.
- Conducting successful sales presentations and conducting and coordinating in-service presentations.
- Understanding how the business makes money and demonstrating an ability to negotiate and manage resources based on corporate policy and profitability.
- Using appropriate written and verbal communication skills internally and externally to facilitate a desired outcome.
- Managing company resources, including the company-provided vehicle, company credit card, home office and computer equipment.
A successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Five years’ experience in teaching, sales, marketing, or solution services.
- Has evidence of handling multiple large projects at once.
- Has a deep understanding of the use of technology in an educational instructional environment as it relates to educational infrastructures such as platforms and curricula.
- Demonstrate evidence of being organized, have territory management capabilities, and resolve issues and problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Microsoft software skills: Outlook and Power Point (basic), Word and Excel (intermediate).
- Experience with CRM database.
The pay range for this position is between $70,000-$85,000 annually, however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and location. An annual bonus plan is provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical and/or other benefits, depending on the position offered. Click here to learn more about our benefit offerings.
McGraw Hill uses an automated employment decision tool (AEDT) to assist in the screening process by recommending candidates with “like skills” based on resume and job data. To request an alternative screening process, please select “Opt-Out” when asked to “Consent to use of Automated Employment Decision Tools” during the application.