We are seeking a Sr Product Marketing Manager to join our growing Product Marketing team to help drive Articulate GTM strategy. In partnership with the Director of Core Product Marketing, this person will help inform the product roadmap, develop messaging and positioning for Articulate products and partner with marketing and sales stakeholders to deliver business results.
What you'll do:
- Lead the launch of a new product line and own its ongoing go to market strategy
- Work closely with product, sales and marketing teams to build out go to market strategy and execute multi-channel campaigns including launches that effectively drive customer acquisition and retention
- Create positioning, unique value props, and differentiated messaging that demonstrate ongoing value of Articulate products to support aggressive revenue, expansion, and renewal goals
- Work with Growth Marketing, Design, Copy and Content Marketing on campaign execution; review copy created by other team members to ensure accuracy of our positioning and messaging
- Drive international and domestic growth by enabling and empowering our partners and direct field teams
- Plan and execute research initiatives to develop a deep understanding of customers, markets and competitors that can inform GTM strategy and product roadmap
- Develop understanding of Articlate’s market - trends, competitors, compelling events incorporate learnings into GTM plans
- Support execution of events with messaging, content and insights
- Create assets for our revenue generation teams throughout the sales and customer success process (e.g pitch decks, brochures, sales sheets, battlecards, etc.)
What you should have:
- 8+ product marketing experience within a B2B SaaS context
- Understanding of how to take products to market via sales and marketing channels using best practices
- Customer centricity - ability to develop customer insights use them to inform messaging and broader GTM strategy
- Data-orientation – ability to create and leverage data as a leading input in decision-making; you lean on data and metrics but are comfortable making decisions when data is ambiguous or unreliable
- Exceptional communication skills – be an amazing storyteller with the ability to translate complex ideas into clear narratives
- Results-orientation – ability to prioritize, execute, and drive results
- Cross-functional collaboration – ability to partner with internal stakeholders and collaborate effectively
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
The pay range for this position is $119,000 to $178,400 for all US locations. Articulate takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs. This position is also bonus eligible. Articulate also offers a robust suite of benefits, check out the website
for a full list.
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius in 2021. And Rise
—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 118,000 customers in 170 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2022 and a leader in building a human-centered organization
, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.
(For information about Articulate's privacy practices, please view our Privacy Notice)