Age of Learning®
is the leading education technology innovator, creating engaging and effective learning resources to help children build a strong foundation for academic success and a lifelong love of learning. Our research-based digital education programs have proven efficacy in increasing children’s learning gains, and our curriculum is developed by an experienced team of education experts. Age of Learning’s flagship product, ABCmouse.com® Early Learning Academy
, is an award-winning comprehensive curriculum for children. Adventure Academy™,
a massively multiplayer online game (MMO), provides elementary-and middle-school-age learners the opportunity to build critical knowledge in language, arts, math, science, social studies, and more in a fun and safe virtual world. The company’s School Solutions Programs include My Math Academy®
, an adaptive, personalized program that helps students master foundational math concepts, and My Reading Academy™
which helps young learners become fluent readers and build a foundation for reading comprehension and literacy. With over 10 billion learning activities completed by more than 50 million children worldwide, Age of Learning is a global leader in efforts to advance equity, access, and opportunity for all children. To learn more about Age of Learning, visit www.AgeofLearning.com
Age of Learning is seeking to hire an Inside Sales Account Executive who will be reporting to our Director of Inside Sales & Business Development. In this role, you will work collaboratively with your supervisor and Inside Sales Team on building out our world-class schools' business. This individual will assist in executing go-to-market strategies aligned with our growth goals and will be directly engaged in sales efforts.
The Inside Sales Account Executive will be responsible for the full sales cycle including prospecting, delivering sales presentations, negotiating proposals, and closing opportunities. The Inside Sales Executive is responsible for increasing renewal rates, expansions, and new business in assigned accounts.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales targets as described in the commission plan
- Hit daily, weekly, and monthly sales activity goals as set by management
- Working with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and Customer Success leadership to strategically build Age of Learning’s presence in the school’s market
- Identifies and develops key contacts and works with them to successfully move them through each state of the sales process.
- Effectively executes a sales plan to initiate first-time sales to new customer and expand sales with existing customers through repeat and expansion sales.
- Manages prospect and customer relationships to maximize customer exuberance and revenue.
- Document all selling activities and opportunities in Salesforce and HubSpot and participate in regular pipeline reviews
- Demonstrate knowledge of My Math Academy and My Reading Academy products to educate, present, and converse fluently and comfortably with all customer levels
- Attends meetings and training and performs other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Provide support on key accounts as designated by the Director of Inside Sales & Business Development.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of proven success in sales while consistently exceeding sales targets
- Educational/Technology sales experience in K-12 preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is $65,000 USD to $75,000 USD. Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
Age of Learning currently provides:
• 90% of employee health and welfare benefits premiums & 65% of dependent benefits premiums
• A 401(k) program with employer match
• 15 paid vacation days (increases to 20 days on your 3-year anniversary), 11 observed national paid holidays plus 9 sick days
• Our flexible work culture means 2 or more days in the office (hybrid) or 100% fully remote options available for most positions
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Age of Learning, Inc. (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, domestic partner status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.