Are you looking for a high energy, strategic, and fast-paced position as a Product Marketing Manager - B2B? Join Relias, the company changing lives throughout the world by helping healthcare organizations improve their clinical and financial outcomes!
For 11,000+ health care and human service organizations, Relias helps clients deliver better clinical and financial outcomes by elevating the performance of teams. We help organizations across the continuum of care get better at maintaining compliance, developing staff and promoting consistent, high-quality care. Our platform employs assessments to reveal specific gaps in skills and addresses them with personalized and engaging learning, choosing from 7,000+ online courses that meet accrediting board, state and federal requirements. We are passionate about our products and our clients; what we deliver and the impact we have on the world is truly something you can be proud to represent. Join us and make a difference.
WHAT CAN RELIAS OFFER YOU?
- Fantastic health and wellness benefits package, including an outstanding 401k match, a flexible PTO program, and a generous and inclusive parental leave policy. Additionally, Relias pays for the employee portion of the monthly healthcare premium!
- Flexible work environment with onsite and work from home options – you choose when you want to come into the office!
- Active Employee Resource Groups open to all employees!
- Comprehensive onboarding program – a great introduction to our company, customers and culture!
- Growth and career advancement opportunities!
- 20%+ annual employee promotion and transfer rate
- Multiple development program options – leadership development, professional development curriculums, and Nanodegree options in both technology and data science
- Professional development gained from conference attendance and participation in organizations like NC Tech
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the commercial success of assigned product(s) and go-to-market (GTM) strategies. They are responsible for telling our product story in a way that resonates with consumers and potential buyers. They are a cross-functional project leader who connects product strategy to tactics needed for the product to succeed in-market.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Ensuring market, competitive and buyer information is collected, documented and shared cross-functionally for use by product development, demand marketing and sales enablement.
- Conducting buyer and market research in partnership with Relias Market Intelligence, such as user surveys, focus groups, and through direct interaction with the market and buyers (e.g. conferences and trade shows)
- Applying learnings to product positioning, sales enablement collateral, buyer personas, and GTM strategies
- Responsible for GTM success of new products or features assigned to include:
- Participating in cross-functional teams to strategize and execute GTM initiatives
- Development and execution of differentiated product positioning, buyer and user personas, and messaging strategies
- Developing appropriate GTM campaign plan in partnership with B2B growth and demand generation team
- Ensuring all key components of pricing, marketing, sales enablement and customer support are planned and successful
- Identifying in-market needs for existing products or features to include:
- Product messaging updates for other team deliverables (e.g., webpage, social, email, events, marketing content, client communication)
- Auditing and updating or creating enablement collateral, tools and training presentations and materials on product or market trends
- Other duties as assigned
YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of product marketing or other related experience
- Prior work in Enterprise solutions, preferably in SaaS, or B2B technology
- Prior work in writing and presenting to small and large audiences
- Ability to prioritize with outcome-focused mentality
- Strong written and communication story-telling skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional projects
- Ability to travel 10-20% annually
IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU HAVE:
- Past work experience in Healthcare/Hospital systems or Healthcare education solutions
Relias is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free workplace
Relias new hires are required to submit proof of completing a COVID-19 vaccine series (1st & 2nd dose of Moderna or Pfizer; or single dose of Johnson & Johnson as well as a booster shot, if time applicable) during their onboarding process.
Company: Relias LLC
Country: United States of America
State/Region: North Carolina
Postal Code: 27560
Job ID: 255823
Date: Jan 13, 2023
Morrisville, NC, US, 27560