About English Language Learning
In the English Language Learning (ELL) business unit, we aspire to become the world's leading destination to learn and improve English language skills. Our main focus is on committed learners from around the world, who are motivated by outcomes because they want to reach their full potential through learning English.
About the role
In this is a newly created role, you would be responsible for setting up, launching and optimisation Marketing Cloud globally. You will report into Global Marketing while working closely with our regional marketing and sales organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to lead the transformation of our global CRM capability and performance. You will be a Marketing Cloud expert who loves challenge. Initially, you will have 1 direct report but we look for this to grow as the role and the value it can add is established.
Every day you will strive to put the consumer/customer at the heart of everything we do.
Leadership of the global launch of Marketing Cloud:
- Work in partnership with our central technology team and regional marketing team to successfully set Marketing Cloud up in each region.
- Define our data sets required and build required connectors.
- Define and build our core set of automated consumer journeys.
- Set our regional marketing teams up for success with a full training and support package
Marketing Lead for Salesforce.com global launch:
- Actively participate and contribute to the global salesforce.com project team, ensuring that Marketing Cloud is firmly plugged in.
Define and coach regional marketing teams in Marketing Cloud best practice:
- Collaborate with global and regional marketing teams and set our CRM strategies, including customer journeys and ongoing nurturing using Marketing Cloud/Salesforce.com
- Set the standard for best-in-class CRM execution.
- Build and manage a global CRM performance dashboard, instilling the behaviour in the team on continual improvement based on data.
- Continually enhance customer experiences using Salesforce.com andMarketing Cloud automation
Building a winning marketing team:
- Coaching and developing your direct and indirect reports.
- Build a Marketing Cloud global community to drive best practice, share ideas and results.
- Actively contribute to the wider team development: running lunch and learn session and being part of the marketing academy design and implementation.
- Lead by example, demonstrating great behaviours every day: always curious, always collaborative, positively influencing, can do attitude and a sense of fun!
- Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant or Certified Email Specialist
- Demonstrable experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target development and implementations skills
- Experience in implementing Marketing Cloud Automations, Marketing Cloud Text (SMS), Push Notifications, Journey Builder
- Experience in implementing Marketing Cloud Connector for objects to sync data into a Data Extension in the Marketing Cloud
- Experience in Developing Reusable components in Marketing Cloud and setting up triggered - real-time emails and text notifications
- Strong knowledge of developing AMPSCRIPT code and Script to implement personalisation
- Experience with CSS and HTML for email creation
- Knowledge of basic SQL, including join statements
- Expert knowledge of responsive email development principles and ability to create HTML content to work across different browsers and email programs
- Experience in Managing account configurations, configuring roles and business units
- Exposure to Contact Builder, Audience Builder and Predictive intelligence (preferred)
- Strong writing skills with the ability to create documentation for both business and technical stakeholders
- Troubleshoot issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, tracking and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Ability to propose cost effective marketing technology solutions to address business challenges such as improvement of development, processes and governance standards
- Experience in creating custom Salesforce landing pages
- Strong written and oral presentation skills and success interacting with senior-level executives in a corporate environment
- Certifications in Salesforce products (Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Social Specialist preferred)
- Experience with marketing of financial services/regulated products a plus
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative; thrives on thinking outside of the box to create new best-in-class member experiences
- Action-oriented with a “roll up your sleeves approach”
- Evident fluency in English Language, being confident in speaking, reading and writing communication.
Education, qualifications & training:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
About your application
Please submit your CV and cover letter (optional) in English.
If we are lucky enough to have a very high response to our advert, we may close the role prior to the stated advertising end date - so apply today!
We are excited to receive your application!
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Organization: English Language Learning
Req ID: 8787