Over 20 years ago, Stride was founded to provide personalized learning — powered by technology. We reached students where they were in their own journeys. We knocked down their barriers to great education. And we gave every learner equal opportunity to succeed — however they defined success. Stride innovated the learning experience with online and blended learning that prepared them for their lives ahead.
The world around us has changed forever. Distance learning is now an integral aspect of learning—for all levels—around the world. At Stride, we've always been ready. For more than two decades, we've helped districts and schools find a promising path forward.
As an Enrollment Representative your focus will be directly dedicated to supporting all internal and external business partners by acting as an initial and ongoing contact point for enrolling families, staff, and internal departments. Enrolling families will rely on you to answer their questions, address their concerns, and help them with one or more of our school products or services. You will need to know your way around a computer and be comfortable supporting families' concerns, interpreting families accounts, and providing progressive updates while displaying highly developed customer service soft skills via phone including empathy and relationship building skills.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Very motivated sales consultant to meet sales and enrollment goals, with good presentation/closing skills
- Ability to multi-task quickly between systems while assisting a family
- Prioritize effectively and manage competing priorities to deliver and drive results to consistently meet role-specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Develop relationships with adult students, parent or legal guardians and assist in collecting all required compliancy documentation according to established department policies and procedures
- Excellent troubleshooting/researching skills; ability to solve practical problems as well as support various brands
- Manage high volume inbound calls with outbound call expectations (family follow up, enrollment updates, etc.)
- Track and accurately capture call related data within allotted time frames during and immediately after each call within our Salesforce CRM tool
- Maintain a family-focused mind-set to creatively address family concerns with integrity and share feedback with other teammates, to maintain family retention
- Comply with corporate and departmental policies, specifically as they relate to attendance, schedule adherence, conduct, and data security as it pertains to our families and student’s information.
- Capability to work in a remote environment with a high degree of autonomy and adherence to a defined shift which is determined by management that can routinely change based on business needs; therefore, flexibility in work hours is critical and may include weekends, holidays and optional over-time.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no formal supervisory responsibilities.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma
- 0-1 Year of customer service or call center experience
- Experience in a Call Center/Sales Environment OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates and Licenses: None required.
- Our work from home members are required to have and maintain High-speed internet connection. At the minimum 50Mbps download speed and 10Mbps upload speed, if not competing with other household users. For the sake of call quality, satellite, DSL, data plans, wireless or dial-up services are not compatible.
- Some Internet service providers enable what is called SIP ALG (Session Initiation Protocol Application Layer Gateway). This interferes with our systems and must be disabled by the provider.
- Ethernet connection is preferred.
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Physical requirements: sedentary work, fluent typing, listening, speaking, extensive reading, repetitive motions, and extended computer usage.
- Ability to maintain a professional home office without distraction during our hours of operation
- Attend virtual training via web cam
- Own or have daily access to a smart device where Apps can be downloaded/accessed (i.e., phone, tablet)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and a consultative approach to customer service
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc.); Web proficiency.
- Ability to clear required background check
- Previous experience with Stride/K12
- Previous experience in working in a call center environment
- Salesforce Experience
- Previous customer service or sales experience with proven record of achievement
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position is virtual and open to residents of the 50 states, D.C.
Compensation & Benefits: Stride, Inc. considers a person’s education, experience, and qualifications, as well as the position’s work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value when determining a new employee’s salary level. Salaries will differ based on these factors, the position’s level and expected contribution, and the employee’s benefits elections. Offers will typically be in the bottom half of the range.
- We anticipate this position will pay $15.75 per hour. This is a temporary/contractor role and you will be an employee of Randstad. This salary is not guaranteed, as an individual’s compensation can vary based on several factors. These factors include, but are not limited to, geographic location, experience, training, education, and local market conditions. Randstad offers a robust benefits package for eligible employees that can include health benefits, retirement contributions, and paid time off.
The above job is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.
Stride, Inc. is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status age,, or genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)