Our Mission and Opportunity
Early education is one of the greatest determinants of childhood outcomes, is a must for working families, and has a lasting social and economic impact. Brightwheel’s vision
is to enable high quality early education for every child — by giving teachers meaningfully more time with students each day, engaging parents in the development of their kids, and supporting the small businesses that make up the backbone of the $175 billion early education market. Brightwheel is the most loved technology brand in early education globally, trusted by thousands of educators and millions of families.
We are a fully remote team with employees across every time zone in the US. Our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. Our exceptional investor group includes Addition, Bessemer Venture Partners, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GGV Capital, Lowercase Capital, Emerson Collective, and Mark Cuban.
We believe that everyone—from our employees to the students, teachers, and administrators we serve— should be given the opportunity to learn and thrive, whatever their background may be. We celebrate diversity in all forms because it allows our team and the communities we serve to reach their full potential and do their best work.
Who You Are
Brightwheel is seeking an experienced Senior Manager of Digital Marketing to lead demand generation within paid and earned channels and CRO initiatives for brightwheel. In this role, you will develop our top-of-funnel marketing programs to drive awareness and high-quality leads to our sales teams. This is an opportunity to help create and grow a high-impact function at the center of our growth strategy. You will be most successful in this role if you have the passion and grit to stand up new programs with a working style centered on collaboration and empathy. You are detail-oriented, self-motivated, and have a bias for action. This person will be asked to demonstrate leadership, strategic thinking, and execution excellence.
What You’ll Do
- Own the strategy, execution, and analysis of paid acquisition channels to drive customer acquisition and engagement
- Manage vendors/agencies to launch and optimize paid media campaigns, allocate resources based on CAC guardrails, and achieve goals and ROI targets
- Work closely with the SEO manager to identify and prioritize high-impact SEO opportunities and meet targets for organic traffic growth
- Partner with website manager and engineering to develop CRO roadmap, accelerate A/B testing learnings and wins, and maximize the performance of our marketing website
- Monitor and analyze organic and paid channel performance to maximize ROI, LTV, and bottom-of-funnel metrics
- Collaborate with the internal marketing team to ensure brand-aligned messaging, improve lead quality, and drive customer acquisition, conversion, and awareness
- Drive channel forecasting and budgeting to meet growth and ROI targets
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities
- 5-7+ years of experience in digital marketing, paid media, SEO, or CRO roles, preferably in B2B SaaS organizations
- Minimum of 2+ years of people management experience
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of performance marketing strategies, tactics, and tools
- Proven ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources (e.g., website, social media, SEM)
- Ability to deliver clear, concise, and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders
- Track record of consistently delivering excellent results in a fast-paced environment
- Growth mindset with a results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
$133,000 - $203,000 a year
Brightwheel is committed to internal pay equity and offers a competitive compensation package, including base salary, equity, and benefits. Our benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous paid parental leave, a flexible paid time off policy, a monthly wellness and productivity stipend, and a Learning & Development stipend.
For cash compensation, brightwheel sets standard ranges for all roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar-stage growth companies. Multiple factors determine final offer amounts, including geographic location, candidate experience, and expertise. If you have questions about the compensation band for your region, please ask your recruiter.
Brightwheel is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.