Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company.
This is an exciting time to join Pearson Workforce Skills, our objective is that in five years, Pearson will be one of the major players in the workforce development market, reaching tens of millions of enterprise and individual learners globally, generating more than £1bn in revenue and continue to grow. The Workforce Skills (WFS) business division will be the driving force in realizing this ambition.
Our team: Workforce Skills – We provide upskilling and reskilling that ensures people can thrive in a digital, automated future. We are the newest division at Pearson with ambitious and exciting plans for growth.
Your career opportunity
- Growth Marketing Manager (B2B)
- Remote based, with occasional travel to our offices
- Reporting to: Senior Growth Marketing Manager
To help us achieve our goals, we are seeking a positive, innovative and driven Growth Marketing Manager to join our team. This is a broad Business–to-Business (B2B) Marketing role with an objective to generating qualified sales opportunities that drive new and expansion revenue through high-performing marketing activities including campaigns, events, and client communications globally in the Americas, EMEA, APAC and India.
Your key Accountabilities
- Build, execute, and optimize integrated campaigns that leverage intent data, social media, email, direct mail, advertising and events to reach and acquire new target buyers at the right time by generating MQLs to meet targets and nurture leads to warm status.
- Nurture and manage existing customers, driving up adoption, revenue and retention to maximize product engagement, feature usage, and introducing new features.
- Manage campaigns through all phases of the campaign including audience segmentation and targeting, campaign execution, tracking response, follow up, reporting and analysis.
- Regularly explore new channels and tactics to drive cost effectiveness and reach to target audiences.
- Build, maintain and optimize baseline sales decks and other sales tools using constant feedback and collaboration with sales teams.
To be successful in this role, you'll ideally have extensive experience in:
- The ability to plan campaigns and execute at tactical and detailed levels.
- Excellent communication and networking skills with a strong sense of teamwork and an ability to deal with stakeholders at varying levels of seniority.
- Being able to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Multi-channel campaign management across digital and offline channels (print, DM, email, social, sales, websites, SEM/PPC, SEO, display, content marketing)
- Digital marketing platforms and channels, awareness of the latest ad formats available and tactics for pushing campaigns into market.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to plan and prioritize work effectively.
- A positive and proactive attitude with results driven mindset, with the energy and resilience to make things happen.
- A willingness to continue developing marketing knowledge and skills, to stay up-to date with the latest industry tools and tactics.
- Experience using HubSpot and Salesforce (or similar) required
- Experience of marketing to large-enterprise and corporate organizations would be advantageous
Compensation at Pearson is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. As required by the Colorado and New York City laws, the pay range for this position is as follows:
Minimum full-time salary range is between $80,000 - $90,000.
This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program, and information on benefits offered is here here
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racist company in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce, please click here: http://www.pearson.com/careers/diversity-and-inclusion.html
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other group protected by law.
Organization: Workforce Skills
Req ID: 8739