Anthology offers the largest EdTech ecosystem on a global scale, supporting over 150 million users in 80 countries. Our mission is to provide dynamic, data-informed experiences to the global education community so that learners and educators can achieve their goals.
We believe in the power of a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. As we expand globally, we are committed to making diversity, inclusion, and belonging a foundational part of not only our hiring practices but who we are as a company.
For more information about Anthology and our career opportunities, please visit www.anthology.com.
We are looking for a Senior Educational Consultant to join the Educational Consulting & Training team. The team supports clients in the effective implementation and adoption of Anthology products to support online teaching and learning and maximize the educational returns on the customer's investment. We provide customers with consulting services which include planning services, goal setting, change management expertise, project planning, training plan development, product use case development, and product training.
A successful candidate will be responsible for delivering Learning Technology Planning and product training for government, military, and higher education customers. The candidate will have experience working with educational technologies in commercial, state, and local government settings. The candidate will have experience working with learning management systems as a trainer, instructor, instructional designer, or system administrator.
Primary responsibilities include working with customers to:
- Defining implementation goals and objectives in alignment with the institution’s mission
- Creating a technology plan and timeline that aligns to the customers priorities
- Identifying gaps in client skills, processes, or infrastructure
- Identifying customer risks, implementing risk mitigation plans, and communicating to the project team and leadership
- Monitoring, tracking, and reporting project status and performance
- Conducting meetings with client sponsors and stakeholders
- Creating and delivering executive summary reports
- Managing a portfolio of customers that include strategic, consortia and complex clients
- Delivering onsite and remote Anthology product and best practices training
- Delivering e-learning consulting services for a broad range of clients around the topics of course development, course facilitation, faculty development, and implementation
- This role requires approximately 50% travel
- Bachelor’s degree required in a related field (Education, Information Technology, Business, etc.) or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years’ experience including experience consulting to government, military or educational institutions, or experience in management or administration within an educational institution or training department
- Proven experience successfully implementing software solutions
- Experience with e-learning course management technology, preferably Blackboard Learn
- Demonstrable knowledge of commercial, state, or local government training and education markets
- Strong project management skills, and a proven ability to handle multiple customer engagements simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work in a geographically distributed virtual team environment and to build relationships with internal and external organizations
- Dynamic, creative problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Master’s degree in related field (e.g., education, information technology, business)
- Previous experience in the education and training industry and e-learning technologies
- Background in content/knowledge management, digital asset management, as well as with education related technologies
- A background in instructional design and/or online learning theory
Starting salary is $90,000/year depending upon experience. We use national and industry-specific survey data to assist in determining compensation. Additionally, we consider factors such as external market rate, budget for the role, and the compensation rates of current employees performing the same function. Some roles will have variable pay.
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Anthology is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.